Part 37

Part 36

Seven years later...

Arnav and Aashi were sitting in the living room; Arnav was helping Aashi in her project work. Obviously they led very good companionship with each other. Aashi was an intelligent and understanding girl like her father. One of the best entertainments of her was, teasing her mother. Arnav was an admirer of their fight because "HE" was the "TOPIC" which Aashi uses to tease her mother. Undoubtedly Arnav enjoys it because nowadays Khushi turned possessive like Arnav. Aashi saw Khushi was coming from washroom finishing her bath.

Aashi: Dad, your big baby is coming.

Arnav chuckled at her comment. She circled Arnav's neck and started talking. Arnav was not surprised as he understood the situation by Aashi's gesture. He smiled inwardly knowing that what will be coming.

Aashi: Dad, you like me sooooo much right?

Arnav nodded yes smilingly.

Aashi(pointing at Khushi): More than anyone Right?

Before Arnav answered,

Khushi: Stop comparing me Aashi. I'm incomparable, mind it.

Aashi: Mind you tell me why?

Aashi started arranging her "shuttle kit" as that was her Shuttle class time.

Khushi: Because I'm his wife.

Aashi: I'm his only daughter. So I'm more special than you. And more than that if Pranav uncle had not kidnapped you then you would not have married to dad. Don't forget it.

Khushi's jaw dropped. She glared at Arnav who nodded NO hurriedly like "I didn't say anything".

Aashi: Mom, don't glare at my baby. It's Nani (Garima) who told me your Love story.

Khushi (frowning): Disgusting. How could everyone be the same, the one who gave birth to me and the one whom I gave birth?

Aashi: because we are same blood.

She gave hi-fi to Arnav. And Arnav received a hot glare from Khushi.

Khushi: My mind is collapsing just because of this one tiny ghost.

Aashi: Mom it's not because of me. Don't you know "OVER STUDIES" causes BRAIN DAMAGE?

Khushi: I was too fit when I completed my Ph.D.

Aashi(chuckled): Who knows?

Khushi: Don't forget, you must get my help next year when you are in intermediate.

Aashi: I'm not going to choose Math.

Arnav (shocked): Why baby? You are so skilled in math...

Aashi: What's the necessary to be stressful Dad? And who will take care of AR after you? So I will choose arts & science and enjoy my life without stress.

Saying she went from there bidding bye, taking her cycle leaving laughing Arnav and pouting Khushi.

Khushi: She talks too much these days Arnav.

Arnav: What about you? Sometimes I doubt who is a mother and who the kid is. (he said arching his eyebrows smilingly) Thank god Aashi is more understanding than you.

Khushi: Ooh really?

Arnav (pulling her close to him): Then what? Don't you think you look over-possessive?