Part 16

Part 16

Arnav was not seeing his wife's early in the morning, on the bed, next to him. He got freshen up hurriedly and went to the kitchen. He saw Khushi was making tea. He stood there smilingly. Finally.... his wish came true. Khushi looked at him and wished.

Khushi: Good morning.

Arnav: Very good morning.

Khushi gave him a cup. Arnav took it from her hand and kept it on the tray.

Khushi: What are you doing?

Arnav: Let's go.

Khushi: Where?

Arnav: To the place where you like.

He came to the garden with Khushi taking the tray. There were two chairs and a small tea table waiting for them. Khushi smiled seeing that.

Khushi: Wow.

She sat there taking her cup so did Arnav. It was really a pleasant morning. Birds chirping sound made it lovelier. She relished her tea with a wonderful atmosphere. No need to say about Arnav as he has Khushi with him. Arnav waited until she finishes her tea. She kept the empty cup on the table.

Arnav: Khushi.... look at your back.

Khushi frowned and looked back. Her eyes went wide open and her mouth as well. 

There was a swing in the mango tree

There was a swing in the mango tree. She ran to it and started swinging happily. Arnav was admiring her sitting in the chair. After a while, Khushi's phone started ringing. Arnav came to Khushi taking her mobile. Khushi stopped swinging.

Arnav: Aunty is calling.

Khushi took it from Arnav's hand.

Khushi: Hi Mumma.

Garima: Hi beta, Do you remember, today is your's PAG PERAH.

Khushi(pouting): Is it necessary to come today? What about tomorrow?

Arnav surprised hearing that.

Garima: Arrey what your husband has done in one day that you are not ready to come home on the first day itself?

Khushi was stuck.

Khushi(hesitatingly): I'm swinging mom.

Arnav understood her state. He gestures her to pass the phone and Khushi gave it to him. Before he said anything he heard..

Garima: Achcha Your husband's magic made you swing in between us? She teased.

Arnav(suppressing his smile): Aunty I will bring her.

Garima was stuck for a second hearing Arnav's voice and composed.

Garima: Damadji it's not necessary if your wife is not ready to get separated from you. You can keep her all for yourself. She chuckled.