Part 34

Part 34(long update)

Second hearing.    

Arnav was asked to take place in the witness box. The doctor who checked her was also invited. She came to the opposite witness box to Arnav.

Judge: Dr. Ananya, tell us about Mrs. Raizada's health condition.

Dr: My Lord, after examining her, it seems that she is not eating properly. (Hearing this, Arnav glared at Khushi. Khushi gulped and bowed down.) And that's not good in this "condition".

Judge: Which condition?

Dr: That she is "pregnant".

Khushi lifted her head jerking and saw Arnav who staring at her unbelievably

Khushi lifted her head jerking and saw Arnav who staring at her unbelievably. Is she pregnant?

They were looking at each other

They were looking at each other. They remembered Khushi's stance "I want to see you facial expression when you get to know about my pregnancy". Their facial expression changed painfully thinking about their miserable condition. Because they didn't expect that they would face the wonderful moment of their life in this way.

Khushi thought of her own childish act that what she did that day, after their argument about baby.

Flashback

Khushi damaged their "precautionary tool" with ball pins.

Khushi(self-talk): I shouldn't talk about baby? Let's see, what will you do now? I just want to see your face when you are going to stand speechless. She said couldn't control her laugh.

Flash back end.

Now Khushi's facial expression was also not different from Arnav. But to her surprise, his expression changed into a delighted one.

His face reflected happiness. After all, he is going to be a father. Their thought got distracted by the person who was shouting devilishly.

"Noooo we don't want this child. Your honor, please permit us to ABORT this child". Arnav's nerves got tightened in rage.