18 (final)

・❥・several years later・❥・

" baby? darling speak to me, please." the ceo implored and embrace his wife from behind. victoria shrugs him off and steps to the living room with a bowl of cherries in her hands.

jeongguk unbuttoned the first three buttons of his shirt and sat beside victoria, who was popping a cherry in her mouth. " babe, you've been ignoring me ever since last night. talk to me, petal."
he dug his face in her neck keeping her close.

" i'm sorry for canceling our date nights, hm? can you forgive ggukie?" the raven head litter kisses on her neck.

it's been years since the kidnapping incident with jeongguk's old rivals. after that, they graduated college, jeongguk proposed to victoria and they got married. the wedding wasn't anything enormous, it was just their closest friends and family.

during their honeymoon when jeongguk finally decided he wants to start his own company;
also known as 'JEON INC', it's now the biggest and most successful company in south korea.

victoria began her modeling career when the college was completed.

things were a bit wild in the beginning since she decided which agency she wanted to work for, but her husband assist her through it all.

" okay baby, how about we go on date right now, yea? i have a surprise for you. will you like that, princess?" jeongguk proposed whilst pressing kisses on the back of her hand.

silence.

" let me make it up to you, babe. i'm losing my mind over this silent treatment. i wanna hear your voice, please." he cuddle his face into her cheek, carrying his arm to her stomach and stroking it. " don't be mad at ggukie, hm?"

" you promised." victoria pouted and peeked at her husband with glossy eyes. " i know my love, but new partnership deals came up and i was too caught up to realize i haven't been spending time with my wifey," he says giving her an eskimo kiss.

" did you guys win?" the model fiddles with her fingers. " yea." he hums tenderly and linked their pinkies. " i wanted to tell you last night, but you were upset with me." jeongguk massage the yin tattoo behind her ear. " i'm sorry, hub."

" no, baby. i'm sorry. i'm so sorry. come here, my love." he straddles victoria on his lap as she relaxes her head on his chest. " can we go to the surprise now?" she pleads.

" of course babe. go get ready, petal. i'll be waiting." jeongguk pat her ass as victoria reddened and strike towards the stairs.

the ceo let out a chuckle and grab his phone from the coffee table and proceed to make a call.

jimin:
yea gguk, what's up?

jeongguk:
cancel all my plans
for the upcoming weeks, jimin.

jimin:
sure boss. is there a reason?

jeongguk:
i'm taking some time off with tori.

jimin:
understood. i have a question gguk.

jeongguk:
what is it?

jimin:
will we be getting a niece or nephew soon?
or even both?