postface

hi guys,

looking back at this now, it's unbelievable how much of my life was dedicated to this one story. to think that this wattpad account was what most of my life just three years ago revolved around.

fanfictions were my first introduction to creative writing, and for that experience I am grateful to you all. honestly, it surprises me that people are still reading and voting on these chapters. I must admit, I'm no longer an army, no longer a die-hard kpop fan, but I still try my best to keep up with comebacks (occasionally).

I've read (and written) some questionable things in this community, but I've also learned a lot from interacting with you all. I know that it's pointless to make an update like this now, and that none of my og readers probably even remember this "book" anymore, but I honestly just wanted to experience some of the nostalgia of hitting the publish button just one more time :) 

a few years from now, this book might fade into obscurity, or not, I don't know, but I know I'll never forget the memories that I made writing random scenarios revolving around "Y/N" and BTS. thank you guys, who supported my writing, for giving young me the chance to truly have a passion so early on in life. if no one reads this, that's fine. I just wanted the satisfaction of updating BTS texts one last time.

stream on :)

-ang