Chapter 26

🌸Kayden

I stretch my limbs and said good morning to my soulmate tattoo like I do every morning. "Hello my lov-." I stop short because there's a new name. I grabbed my glasses to look at it again. What Ash? Do I know a Ash. Could he be moving here or in the future they guys want to move somewhere else and we find him then?

But most importantly why am I seeing this now. He better not have been just born. I refuse to have a mate that's a child, not because he's not mature I already have a mate like that. But because it's WRONG! Like so wrong.

Slowly get up from my plaid blue bed. I look over at my clock and see it's two minutes until the alarm went off. So I just I swing my legs over and my feet touched the fluffy rug. I hit the clock so it knows I'm all ready awake.

I throw on some black ripped skinny jeans. I grab my shirt that says "don't follow in my footsteps I run into walls" When I got it on I went to the mirror and looked over my self DAMN I look hot. I look all over them stoped my eyes to my soulmate tattoo again. Don't worry Ash we'll find you— and you better not be a child!

I went down stairs to see my mom cooking like always. "Hey my little baby boy." My brothers snicker. "Mom really?" I ask. She just looked and me and put her hands on her hips. "Ya really." I sit down and start eating.

"So about the dinner thing you and your mates are throwing, do we come with food or not and is all of there family coming or some others ." Oh ya forgot Alex wanted to have a family dinner with everyone.

"Ok it might be pushed back a little but to answer your question no Alec said he will provide the food and yes every one family will be there plus Parkers brothers mate." She nodded to show she understands. There was a honk outside showing Parker's here to take me to school.

"Bye guys!" I yell. Mom said bye and my brothers nodded because of food in there mouth. My sister didn't even say anything. I grab my bag that's right by the front door. I look at the clock that's right by the door.

Parker's early like every Monday morning but he's even more early. Guess it has to do with Ash. I jump in the passers seat. I throw my book bag in the back like I always do. "Hey so did you see your arm yet." I give him "the did you really just ask me that" look.

"So I'm guessing you did." He starts driving to school. "Do you know an Ash?" I ask him. Hopefully he says yes but to my luck he said no. "I'm guessing today's his birthday, he's either scared or happy right now." He smiles. I hope it's the second one but he must be confused because it has so many names.

We pull up to school we both get out. We walk right past a group of girls and some guys. "Is that him." I look around to see who there talking about. "Yep they say he's new and named Ash." I start looking everywhere and so dose Parker. Then I see him he has the I don't give a fuck about you look.

And we have found our bad boy of the group. No doubt he's a dominant. He was wearing all back with red here and there. Damn he's hot. He has a black beanie with pins on it. Parker was going to go talk to him but I grabbed his arm. "Let's meet him in class he's the same grade as us." I said. I heard the girls overtaking about his grade.