Chapter 1

~KAYDEN P.O.V~

Beep
Beep
Beep

"Shut the fuck up!"

Beep
Beep

" I'm going to murder you you little-"

"KAYDEN SHUT IT OFF IM TRYING TO SLEEP!!" my younger brother yelled."Matthew stop yelling and Kayden get up before you miss the bus." My mom said from down stairs in the kitchen with a hit of anger. So I got ready fast so I can get some bacon my brothers are pigs that like to eat there own kind... Oh I'm Kayden me and my hole family are wizards I'm still looking for my soulmates. Ya I have 3 I hope they are all guys. I'm very very gay. I hope Riley is a guy I just don't swing that way I play for the same team.

That is the tattoo it's has Riley, Alexander, and Parker on it plus smaller and on the wrist

That is the tattoo it's has Riley, Alexander, and Parker on it plus smaller and on the wrist.hamburger way.

I got my shirt and pants on (up top) then I ran down stairs to the kitchen to find my brothers eatting all the bacon and there is no more. My little brother just look at me with a smile that I could slap.. and my older brother Joey just rolled his eyes. I hate them some times but I still "love" them I guess. "Where's dad?" I ask see his chair empty.

"With his wonderful princess because she is sick!" Matthew said rolling his eyes. You see me and my brother when we were little thought it would be awesome to be big brothers and scare off her boyfriend because she was to good for them. Boy were we wrong I know this sounds selfish but dad dose not pay attention to us any more we use to pay ball and eat juke food with him when mom would say no. We use to have fun together. Mom saw this and said some thing to him. I guess he did not care.

So mom paid more attention to us did all the stuff dad use to do. Even mom said she was a spoiled brat. So me and my brothers ignore him it's like he is not in are life so we just grew apart and now it dose not affect are life.

"Matthew don't be like that you know he love yo-" mom got cut off by my brother "Mom don't start please you know it's A LIE!!" "What's a lie?" My dad walked in. Me and all my brothers walked out. With dad growing apart it affected Matthew the most because he was young when dad stared pulling away and dose not remember much of him playing with up he's one year younger and my sister is two years younger.

~MOM'S P.O.V~

"What's wrong with them?" Dan my husband said. "Oh I have no idea probably the fact that you don't spend time with them." I said snappy. He tried going in for a kiss I stopped him with my hand. "Sweetheat, we been over this if they have a problem with it then they can tell me and we could go do some thing." He said he backed away from me when he saw my face.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!! YOU KNOW WHY THEY HAVE NOT SAID A THING TO YOU BECAUSE UG I CAN'T WITH YOU TODAY JUST GET OUT OF MY FACE!!"

"BECAUSE WHAT EMILY!! SAY IT!" he said back to me. "BECAUSE THEY DON'T SEE YOU AS A FATHER ANY MORE. I BET YOU DID NOT KNOW JOEY FOUD HIS SOULMATE AND MATTHEW IS THE TEAM CAPTAIN OF THE BASKETBALL TEAM AND THAT KAYDEN HAS ALL A'S OR HE GETS BULLIED AT SCHOOL BECAUSE HE IS GAY!!" I yell and started to cry at my husband. He looked shocked. My baby is getting bullied being him self and that is not ok with moma bear!

~KAYDENS P.O.V~

Me and my brother looked at each other mom has never yelled before. Damn she scary as hell. "Come on guys I'll drive you to school" Joey said "thanks" me and my brother said. The car ride was quite. In tell we got to school. "Hey I will pick you up after to take you to work ok" Joey said "Ok thanks"

~AFTER SCHOOL NONETHING BIG HAPPENED~

I went out to look for moms car and I spot it by the big cherry tree. So I walked over the car and stoped and saw my dad sitting in the drivers seat I stopped dead in my tracks and walked away. I got my phone out of my bag and texted Joey.

K: WHAT THE HELL!!

J: Kayden I'm so sorry I'll be there soon.😲

K: no dad has the car he is here he's going to want to talk..😐

J: OMG really I bet is because mom yelled at him today...

K: I'm just going to go to work..bye

J: k be careful bye

I'm so happy I got my skate board fixed yesterday. So I rode my skate board to the little coffee shop I work at. "Kayden your late." Said Mick my coworker "please don't today I'm not in the mood." I told him "don't do what?" He said. "Fuck with me today" I told him wail I was putting on my uniform.
"I would fuck you any day baby" Mick said winking at me. "Please stop I have a headache."

You see Mick found his soulmate and fell head over heels in love. They found each other, in this coffee shop I work at. I had to pull them apart. Sam Micks soulmate was pulled over the counter by Mick and stated making out. Ya not fun they were both werewolfs so there wolf's were mad at me i said no P.A. when you are at work. My phone when off it was from my dad.

D: where are you?

K: at work why

D: I was at the school waiting

K: please stop

D: stop what

K: acting like you care! bye I'm going to work.

😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋
comment. I really hope you guy like. BYE!!
1031 words