Chaper 3

(Riley's little brother Sammy)

~ Riley's p.o.v~

Hey I'm Riley sky I work at sky's flowers it runs in the family the oldest gets it but I want Sam to have it he is really good with plants me on the other hand not so good. We live above the shop I'm out of high school soon to be 19.

Still have not found my soulmates yet. I wonder if they think I'm a girl there going to be shocked. I have work today so I should get ready. I take a shower, get dressed and get my earphones because I don't want to hear Joey my coworker complain about watering the flowers. It's his turn today I did it yesterday and Monday (it's Wednesday) he better do them.

So I get down stairs to the shop and opened it up. I looked in side it was so pretty and the colours and every thing. I looked at the clock is 8 he should be here by now. I wonder were Joey is. I better water wail he is not here. I picked up the hose and started watering then when I look up at the clock it now 9m.

Did he text or called that he is not coming in today. Just as I was thinking that when the bell ringed to let you know that a cosustmer walked in. I when to go greet them but it was a late coworker named Joey. "Joey your-" he cut me off "I know I know 8m late I'm sorry I had to drop of my brothers." Joey said.

"Fine, just don't let it happen again" I told him. He walked over with his uniform on "So how is you soulmate um what's his name..?" I asked him. I smile planed on his face. "Max, and he is the best he is so cute!!we were a post to have coffee later but he has to watch his mom she got really sick and is in the hospital I said me and my family would give you money but he said no" he told me a little sadness on his face.

"Hey at least he is not a gold digger speaking  of family how did your family taking it that you are bi and have a soulmate that is a dude?" I ask while I was sweeping "well my mom was happy so are my brothers my dad dose not know I did not tell them." He told me.

He went to go pick up the water hose "I watered today" I told him "sorry man I will do it two times ok?" He asked/told me I told him ok. When it got to 12 o'clock Joey toke his lunch break whail I handle the shop. The bell rings so I thought it was Joey "Hey Joey um can you sweep-" I stoped talking and looked at the cosustmer.

"Oh my bad I'm sorry sir. What can I do for you?" It was two men they were in suits really buff looking. The one on the right said "Just look that is all." There really scary I just be my cat and hide. "Ok just ask if you need anything" I told them they nodded.

"Hey Riley I got you some fo- DAD!! what are you doing here?" He asked the one on the left. "Getting flowers for your mother what are you doing here?" The left one said "Oh I don't know I WORK HERE!?" He said looking a little mad "Why are you not in school?" Omg he is a bad dad just like Joey said I feel bad for him.

"I GRADUATED LAST YEAR!!" He said yelling at his father he looked surprised. "Why was I not there" he asked and that my friends is where I turned into my cat self and hid "BECAUSE you are not a father in my eye you were taking care of the brat!" He said angrily at him.

"Your Sister is not a brat don't call her that!" He said at that point max came in to the store. "Hey babe you ready to go?" Max came and kissed Joey and put a arm around his waist. "Who is this.." Joey's dad asked "my soulmate let's go babe"  Joey said back.

At that is how I was left alone in the shop just great. "Hi brother do you need help with the shop since Joey left?" My little brother Sammy said. "What are you doing home?" I like at the clock it is now 2:14 "I told mom I was sick so she came and got me" he said and looked down.

"But you are not sick are you?" I asked "no I'm am see *cough* *cough*" I can tell he is faking but I can't call him on it tho *sigh* "What's wrong brother why are you sighing?" I asked and cocked his head. "Is the reason you are here because you are getting bullied again?" I ask worrisome

"Yes. I'm sorry" he said starting to cry so I just hold him and rubbed his back. "Hey how about we go for ice cream when I get off work?" I ask him ice cream always made him happy. "YES YOU ARE THE BEST BROTHER EVER RILEY!!" He said while jumping up and down like a crazy person.