Chapter 8

Hahaha....Me. 😞

Ok don't kill me here is your chapter.
😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋

P.O.V Parker

Y hello there I'm Parker I'm I'm still in high school sadly. I hate school because of all the bully's that's why my family is moving. I'm a healer, a healer can heal anyone that is if they want but they can't heal big wounds by them self they will need a team.

Any ways I'm getting ready for hell ops I mean school. 5 more day I just need to hold out 5 more days I can do this. I did it for 3 years and a half. Oh did I tell you what they are bulling me for oh no? Ok they bully me for being gay and have 3 soulmates. Some one saw my wrist which is illegal to talk about in tell I find them so ya they should be in jail all of them. ._.

"Parker sweetheart are you almost ready the bus will be here soon." My mom told me. I love my family since were healers my great great great grandmas and grandpas are still alive weird right. But there like 100 but I still love them. For us to die it would be like in a car accident or drowning.

We can't die by sickness unless your really old and god takes you. "Ya I'll be down there soon." I tell to my mom as I was putting my homework in my blue book bag. I ran down stairs to see my mom by door with my lunch and shoes. "Thanks mom." Told my mom then kissed her on the cheek. "Your welcome sweetie!" My mom said in her cheery voice.

I don't know how she can be all cheery in the fucking morning. I look at the time and it says 7:15 fuck I'm going to be late!! So I rush out the door, but me being the clumsy person I am I fell down the stairs. "Oh sweetie are you ok?!" My mom asked "Ya I'm okay I'll heal it on the bus." I yell while running to the bus stop.

I see the bus going down the street "STOP!! I'M RIGHT HERE!!" I yell after the bus but it is no use, but the bus stops it stops so I run faster. "Hey Parker almost didn't see you but I did hear you!!" Tom the bus driver said. You see no one knows what he is some say that he is a werewolf.

He did say that he is not a were wolf though. "Thank you for stopping, I would have been late for school." I told him. I sit in the front but some one is sitting there. Great just great I don't like sitting in the back because Tom won't be able to see me. He kicks anybody that is bullying me off the bus.

So I sit in the middle of the bus. The next stop is coming up. I look out the window so Alex dose not see me. If you did not know Alex is my main bully. Ok 5 more steps

4

3

2

NOO FUCK, KEEP WALKING 1 MORE STEP!!

"Oh hi fag almost did not see you ther, so are you gonna give me your lunch money now are I'm I gonna have to take it from you?" Alex said. "How about you learn proper English then we can talk because I don't know what you are saying, all I'm hearing is a caveman talking." I told him oh shit I would have not.

Next thing I know I'm being punched again and again in the face and stomach. My healing powers can't keep up, so I welcome darkness with open arms.

Beep

Beep

I open my eyes to see bright white, so I shut my eyes "my head." I grown I look up to see my mom and brother but not my dad. "Sweet heart are you ok?! That's is it we are moving tomorrow I have had enough with this school not helping you I'm going to sue that FAMILY!!" My mom said.

"Little brother why I'm I now hearing about you being bullied and how you have 3 soulmate I mean like that's cool man!" My brother Blake said. BANG I look over to see my brothers soulmate Clumsy Luke open the door and rushing in.

"OMG Parker are you ok I heard why did you not tell me I would have killed all those bully's you know and YOU!!" Luke said ponting at my Brother "why in hell did you not TELL ME YOUR LITTLE BROTHER WAS BEING BULLIED!!" Luke screamed at Blake.

"I just found out!!" My brother said "still you get no ass for... 2 weeks!!" Luke said with a death stare. If looks can kill Blake would be dead. "WHAT YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO ME BABY PLEASE DON'T DO THIS." My brother said and Luke turned away. Damn my brother is on a leash.

I wonder if ill be on a leash I bet one will be very dominant. I bet they won't let me get hurt by them. I hope they adore me they better I mean I'm adorable!

"You will be all healed soon." My brother said "how long?" I ask "I'm 5 minutes maybe more? I don't know you are very weak and need to rest. " My wonderful brother said.

I woke up 1 hour and 32 minutes later.
"Hey sleeply head you awake?" Asked Luke "ya I'm awake can I ask you something?" I ask a little nervous. "Ya any thing buddy! But not about sex you ask your dad I am not responsible for your actions if you do have sex don't tell your brother or your mother they will flip!!" He told me. "Oh ok never mind." I say

He's eyes got big looking at me like I kick a baby puppy. "You wanted to talk about sex I'm honor that you wanted to-" I cut him off "no I was kidding I know about sex. I was going to ask what's it like too have a soulmate." I told him.

"You will know when you find her sorry him. " He said "it's them to be honest." I told him. "WHAT HOW MANY OMG!" then he fainted off the bed "you ok!... Your fine."

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Told you I will update just not on time all the time volleyball is over ya I can update more now!!

1119 words