Chapter 19

Hey guys hope you are enjoying my book. Comment how you think it is. Oh and we are doing Alexander again because I wanted stuff in his p.o.v last chapter and did not get to it! I know it feels like I'm not doing much for Parker or Riley. I'm going to add more of there p.o.v soon!! So enjoy❤❤
🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩

"It's ok love!" Kayden kiss my cheek then my other blood mates. Making sure not to play favorites. I love them so much. "James would you like to shop with us!" Riley asked all giggly like. "We would love too but-" Jax started but go cut off my James. "Yess let's go to the ice cream shop!"

Kayden's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree with too much lights. "What I thought we were done shopping!" Parker moans in disagreement "sweetie we are not even half way done." Riley laugh. Parker looks tied I call some bodyguards over too take the bags from Parker and Jax. They looked over at me and I gave them a smile they both gave a thanks to the bodyguards.

"Your welcome your majesty" They said parkers eyes went wide a long with my other soulmates. James saw too. "Alexander!  You didn't TELL THEM THAT ETHER WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!" he yelled. "Um... I forgot..." I say looking down don't judge me my best friend is scary as hell!

"Please tell that you at least told them you are a Grand Master Vampire!" He asked "your a what! That's so cool!" Parker said. James looked at Parker that at me. He looks like he's going to kill me. "Ok that's it I'm calling you mom and dad then should help you break the ice, but let's get chocolate first" He said.

"To the chocolate sho-" Kayden said walking back words the stopped when he bums in to some one. He turns around and sees a blond with coffee all over her shirt. He looked up and started laughing? "Oh guys I want you to meet the queen of bitchs!" He declares.

Everyone started laughing. Her face was all red with embarrassment. Then her eyes changed to red. Oh she is a vampire not a powerful one that is.

"How fucking dare you!! All you are is a wizard and you don't even have powers you are a shame to your race!!" She yell. Kayden looked down in shame.

I could feel his sadness and so can my other soulmates. I looked over at them Parker is looks like he is going to kill some one.

Riley is hugging kayden and whispering in his ears probably some thing loving. I look back at the girls laughing at him. How dare she laugh at my her new Queen or. . . Princess.

(Don't worry I'll explain everything later!) 😊

I let out my aura to show I'm. . .well pissed off. The one that said that horrible things about him stopped laughing. She looked at me and said "you can't kill me if you do my dad will kill you he's a master vampire." I rolled my eyes how dose she not see my eyes there bright red. The bright the color the more power you have.

I walk over to her and she stayed right there in fear. "Are you dumb. I'm Alexander Gray Archer, the king of vampires and the person you said such hurt full things about is your Queen, so I suggest you say your sorry." I showed her my fangs. She look down in fear. "I'm sorry your majesty I- I did not know please spare me." She said "

"I want you fathers name this instant."

"It's Wilson Mason."

"oh I remember him he was a dick the apple dose not fall far from the tree."

I hear some giggles from behind me I know it's Kayden and Riley. There little giggles are cute I like it. I look bad to see Kayden behind Parker holding his arm. Kayden smile at me with the brightest smile and with kind eyes. He is going to be a great mom one day.

"Let's go home so I can explain my self, my loves I hope you are not mad after." I say "we could never be mad at you we were made for each other!" Riley said with a smile. "I mean theres proof kayden has a big ass. I know I'm not the only one who wanted a soul mate like that!" Riley add and pinched one of Kayden cheeks. Kayden hit his hand away.

I look over at kayden to see his face get red with embarrassment "hey don't talk about my ass like that I know it's big but come on in public!! And don't do that in public either!" Kayden said looking at Riley and pointing a finger at him. I laugh a little at this. We walk out of the mall to the cars. James called my mother and father to come by my cottage.

Time skip

I unlock the front door. When I opened the door I saw my mother, father and little Liam. Liam is on his phone texting some one I wonder who, let's find out shall we? 'Oh I wish I could go to school with you.' Who is he thinking about my only guess is Sam.

"Alex it seems you have not told your soulmates about you being who you really are and how important you are." Father said. "Um yes I have not inform them."

"And why is that sweetie?" Mother asked sitting down on the chair.

"I thought it would be best if I did not tell them right away. I wanted the bond to grow before putting them in a tough situation like this. I did not want them to run and be scared of who I am please under stand mother, father, and my loves of my life I'm sorry, for not being honest I hope you will be able to forgive me. I love you and wish I did not hurt your feeling my loves" I said to them.

🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩
Did you like that ending or no??

Comment, vote, tell me how good I'm doing!

1073 words