Chapter 1 (An Introduction)

Start from the beginning

The fly buzzed and swooped around, as if it was taunting the poor green frog. In an of anger, Hops jumped at the fly, but it thought it was closer than it really was, he accidentally dived right into the jar of Lisa's weird liquid thus soaking Hops.

Hops got out which resulted in spilling the jar over and getting the weird liquid all over the floor. He looked around and didn't see the fly anywhere. It got away. Now feeling annoyed and tired, Hops hopped out of the room and into a vent in hope of finding better bugs to chow down on.

As Hops entered a vent, he failed to notice a weird bulb had grown on his back with some blue colored skin as well.

This might not end well...

-------------------

Lana was walking home until she walked by a TV store. Each TV had the news and as usual, the news had nothing interesting on. Until...

News Anchor: Breaking News. Royal Wood's crime rate has doubled since last year, making us the city with the 4th highest crime rate so far. This will prove troublesome for the city police as the criminals are getting smarter, and even more deadly. Now onto the Weather...

Lana looked down. It was obvious that Royal Woods wasn't the safest place on the earth but even she never would've thought it would've gotten to be THIS bad! She thought that this place needed a hero like those people in those comic book that her brother draws. This place needed someone who was brave and strong like her big sister Lynn! Someone with kindness like Leni! Someone who could lead a group like Lori! But sadly, she realized that something like that wouldn't happen. Not in this cruel world.

Lana wished she could do something about it. Anything! 

Lana: *sigh.. Someone like me couldn't fight crime. I can't even throw a good punch. Guess I'll just have to go with the flow and hope I don't get caught in the crossfire...

Lana just looked away and continued her walk home, now feeling more hopeless than usual.

--Meanwhile, at the Loud House--

Lisa had arrived home after a very successful date with her girlfriend Darcy. They went out for coffee, saw a scary movie (which Lisa said all of its flaws out loud), and went to the park and had a nice make-out session. A nice day in Lisa's opinion.

Lisa: As per usual, Saturday date night went without fail. Now I shall check on my experiment and record what has changed while I was gone. 

As she went upstairs, Leni came down wearing an apron (with a butterfly on it), and a nice hairnet, and carried cleaning supplies.

Leni (now 28) was staying at the Loud house for a while since she decided to come and visit. She had long hair that reached to the middle of her back, a body that was a middle between slim and chubby. She was a mother of 2 (both staying at the Loud House as well), and worked as a higher up of the Mall.

Lisa: Greetings Leni.

Leni: Oh hi Lisa! I didn't see you there! How have you been?

Lisa: I am doing fine. I went on a date with Darcy and that went fine.

Leni: Wait!? You're dating Darcy? O! M! GOSH! Even though I haven't seen you two together, I bet you and her are soooooo cute!

Lisa blushed in embarrassment. Realizing she shouldn't be thinking about be flustered at the moment, she pushed that aside and continued her conversation.

Lisa: So.... Whats the cleaning supplies for? Did Lyland and Lona trash the bathroom again?

Leni: uuuhhh... nope. they're in the back playing together. I cleaned your room. There was a big mess in there. A bunch of glass on the floor and I didn't want you to get all cut and stuff.