Before You Read

Welcome to the fan fiction of this girl who still can't get over Draco Malfoy even though it's almost 2019

First, I want to say that this is my first DM fan fiction and I'm kinda insecure. No big deal.

Usually it takes 3 or 4 chapters for me to really get into a story and same thing goes for writing one as well. So what I'm trying to say is the first 3-4 chapters might seem boring or not good enough but it gets better after that I promise, because I planned the whole plot after I've started this book.

I also would like to let you know that English is not my first language. This is the second fan fiction that I'm writing in English (The first one was a disaster and so was my grammar) so keep in mind that my style of narration is not that advanced. BUT I'm trying my best and I really hope that you'll like my story. The writing gets better after the 7th chapter in my opinion because I started to use The Saurus after that lol. If you see any grammar mistakes please don't hesitate to roast me, it's fine.

The last thing you need to know is that what I really love in a book is drama, heartbreaks, cliffhangers, plot twists and lots of tears. Just letting you know. *wink*