Liam Payne how many secrets do you have?!?!

Start from the beginning

  Harry grabbed my shoulders and turned me around. I looked at his familiar curls and green eyes. He pulled me into a tight embrace. I couldn't help but hug back. Harry was one of my closest friends. I knew he would be there for me. I didn't need to hide my tears, not around him. But we were in front of the whole school...I let that thought slip my mind when I started to cry.

 Why did she have to harm herself? What happened? This had to do something with Jessica I just know it. 

  I didn't know anyone who was in Raines French class...I guess I'd just have to wait until she wakes up. Another trip to the hospital. What about her parents? They need to know...

"Harry, cover for me. I have to get Raines phone and call her parents."

"What do you want me to do?" 

"I don't know! Improvise!!!!" I shouted. "Sorry...nevermind. I got it." I turned around and ran straight into the bathroom, pushing past the medics. I grabbed Raines' back pack. I searched the pockets for her phone. No one seemed to notice I was here until one of them turned around.

"Who are you?" She asked me.

"Liam Payne, Raines' boyfriend. I'm trying to get her phone and call her parents."

"We're fixing to load her in the ambulance. Are you riding?"

"Yes." 

"Then call while we're in the car." I looked at Raines' pale body. Her lips in a tight line, her hair a little messy, skin looking a little see through and a light purple color which scared me half to death. 

  Once I was able to tear my eyes away form her, I kept looking through her back pack to find her phone.

  I remembered her pulling it out to show our teacher...it was in the front pocket. I zipped open the front pocket and pulled out her phone. I looked up as someone tapped my shoulder, motioning for me to go.

  I realized that they had just lifted up Raines' onto a stretcher and were going out of the door. I didn't hesitate to follow them out the door. Before I knew it I was running alongside the medic who talked to me a minute ago.

"Liam!" I turned around and faced Harry.

"Harry! Meet me at the hospital!" Without another word turned around and ran to cacth up with the medics.

   Once in the ambulance, I sat down and looked at Raines' phone. I turned it on and went to her contacts. She didn't have many. Just me, her mom, her brother, her dad, the boys, and some girl named Skyler. I clicked on her mom's number and held the phone up to my ear.

  It rang three times before picking up.

"Hello Raines! Aren't you in school?"

"Mrs. Tyler! Hi, it's Liam-"

"Liam aren't you supposed to me in school too?"

"YesbutRainescutherselfnowwereinanambulenceonthewaytothehospitalandRainesisseriouslyhurt. Thewoundisreallybad."

"Liam...repeat that. You were talking to fast."

"Raines cut herself, and it's really bad, and we're in the ambulance now."

"WHAT?! OK, I'll call her father, I'm coming." I hung up and put the phone in the pocket of my navy blue sweat shirt. I looked down at Raines. She looked more....pale. How is that even possible? I took her hand in mine and squeezed it like a life line. 

  As if still having hope, I felt the slightest squeeze back.

Harry's POV

   Thoughts raced my mind as I ran through the school trying to get out. I knew I'd get in trouble for leaving school grounds but Raines meant a lot to me. I wasn't about to spend the rest of the day in school while she was in the hospital and I could get to her.