Falling fast

I woke up in a bed that wasn't mine Danny sat on the bed propably watching me sleep as he smiles while I open my eyes he has his hand on my left arm.

"Morning!" he says happy.

"Morning!"I say smiling at him.

"Breakfast is ready" he says pointing at the door.

We both get up and I follow Danny to the kitchen table it looks beautiful! A red rose in a fase two plates with eggs and bagon and two cups of coffee.

I spin him around and he looks shocked.I snuggle up to his chest wraping my hands around his waist.He smiles down at me cause he is taller than I am.I look into his eyes and he stares back at me I stand on the tip of my toes and kiss him gently.

"What was that for?" He asks smiling at me.

" I don't know just for breakfast." I say smiling looking at the table.

"Do you want to hang out today? " he asks and I look confused until I realize we have a day off.

"Sure! What are we going to do?" I ask with a playful voice.

"I have got an idea! but first eat your breakfast!" he says .

He stands behind me and places a soft kiss on my cheeck.I start eating my breakfast as I hear his phone ring.He walks into another room and answers his phone.

He walks into the room again and smiles big.

"I'm going to get dressed! What should I wear?" I ask.

"Something beachy!" he says so I walk in the bedroom and change into a cute top and shorts.

"I won't look!" he says while he walks into the room and I stand in my underwear.

"You can look" I say and I see him taking a peak.

He leaves the room again and short after that I leave the room too.

"Are you ready? " he asks while he grabs suitcases and food.

"Where are we going?" I ask and he smiles big.

"I'm not telling you!" he says while he puts everything in the car.

I open the door and go sit in the car.He gets in aswell it's nice his windows are black and nobody can look into the car.

He turns his face towards me and smiles.He lifts up his hands and gently touches my face.

"Your so beautiful! " he whispers and all I can do is smile.

His hands softly move to my neck and my hands do the same thing.We sit there and just stare at eachother a while.Than he leans in his lips slowly and softly touch mine.He kisses me deeper and my breathing gets havier.He opens his mouth and I softly open mine.He uses his tongue right now and we just kiss passionatly.He softly and slowly pulls back.

"I think we should go!" he says while he starts the car.

I can't do or say anything I'm just numb.My heart beats out of control everytime he touches me everytime he looks at me or just does something sexy or cute.

He turns up the radio and their playing a Maroon 5 song.I just love their songs I softly sing along and then Danny joins me.His voice is so good it makes my heart melt everytime.

"Were here! " he says excited while opening the car door.

I jump out of the car and he softly holds my hand we walk past by a beach.We enter a small cute house in the forest.

"This place is cute!" I say and he closes the door behind me.

"It's actually Mark's beach house!" he says.

He puts everything down and lifts me up bridal style.He softly puts me down on the couch.He stands in front of me and leans down to give me a kiss.

"How is the new album coming? " I ask and he sits down next to me.

"It's slowly coming together!" he says with a smile.

I pull my feet up and sit on the couch with my knees up.Danny softly puts his hands on my knees the warm touch makes me shiver.

"Do you want something to drink?" he asks and I just nod.

He walks back to the kitchen and pulls some fruit out of the bags.He is making a smoothie I love smoothies.

"Strawberrie and apple"he says with a huge smile on his face.

"Nice!" I say while my phone lights up.

"Who is stalking you?" He says curious.

"It's just my mom" I say while I start reading the text.

Hi honey,
When are you coming home again?
x mom

"What does she say?" he asks and I smile.

" So now were starting to kind of date you need to know what is in my texts!" I say teasing him a bit.

"Kind of date? what does that mean?" he asks.

"That means that I like you a lot and I consider us dating without the whole world knowing! "I say and he kisses my forehead.

"I like you too!" he says softly while he puts my phone down.

"Are we going for a swim?" I ask while looking in his eyes.

"Nobody will see us here! so yes please!" he says while picking me up.

"I have my bikini underneath!"I say and he smiles while he puts me down and grabs my hand.

We walk towards the beach I have no shoes on so my feet touch the hot sand in front of the sea.There are no waves at all and the sun shines bright it's pretty hot so I take my top and my shorts out.

"Have you been working out?"I ask Danny and he smiles confident.

"Yes actually after I met you!"He says as he puts his lips on mine again.

I let him kiss me all the time it feels good not hiding my feelings for him anymore.But we have to be careful when we have work again.He pulls back and takes my by the hand we walk into the ocean together the water feels cold but the burning sun makes it alright.

"Thats cold!" he screams after he got in the ocean a little to excited.

"You could have known!"I said and we both started laughing.

We just swam for about an hour and than we got cold and it got a little dark out.We walked back to the cabin I walk towards the shower because I'm a little cold after swimming.Danny follows me inside and stands behind me.