Between two chairs

Between two chairs

a jessie j and Danny O'Donoghue fanfiction with a twist.Writing from jessie's pov but others come in it aswell.

My alarm went at 6 it was early but i was excited yesterday i signed for the voice a new television show.I have been waiting for a talant show like that because it's all about the voice.I met the other coaches aswell.Tom jones the big legend a verry nice guy he is like a big bear in a nice way.I sang a little part of his song it's not unusual he loved it and smiled at my version.Will.I.Am is the other coach he is such a funny guy we went on really well from the beggining.And than we have Danny O'Donoghue the handsome irish guy from the script.We all get along really well already so we just use our firstnames.I loved all coaches already and i feel so gratefull for this oportunnity.They organised breakfast at a restaurant to talk about the show and get to know eachother a bit better.I drove to the restaurant i was still a little nerveous.

As i walked in i saw will standing alone waiting for the others to turn up.I walked up to him:

"Hi Will,are you the first one?" i asked

"Yes i am,nice your here jess" he answered

I gave him a hug since it felt like we where friends for years already.Than tom walked in and came to our table.He huged both of us we started a conversation since we had to wait for Danny and one of the producers named John.

"You guys had enough sleep?" tom asked

"I am not a morning person but i had enough sleep" i answered.

"I am fine"will said.

"I have been waiting for a talant show like this for years and now i get to be a coach instead of a contestant things can get really weird in just a few years" i told them

"I know what you mean i was in the black eyed piece for a long time and now i get to coach others"will said while smiling.

"Now i feel really old" tom said. We all laughed we knew tom was the oldest coach and we where still really young but tom is verry experiensd.

Finnaly John (the producer) and Danny walked in we where still laughing and talking it up a bit.

Danny came towards me and i felt my heart reasing i never felt this before so i pushed it beside me and huged him.While we huged the rest started shaking hands with John.

Danny's pov

I walked in the restaurant and there jessie was looking as beautifull if not even more beautifull as yesterday.It felt weird feeling so much at this short period of time i mean i met her yesterday but because it felt this good i huged her,i felt my heart reasing and the hug went to quick for me.I can't feel so much for her already so i pushed it away and started greeting the others.

We all sat down Will was next to me,Danny was right at the other side of the tabble from Will's place.John was at the head of the tabble so he could look at all of us and Tom was next to Danny,right in front of me at the other side of the tabble.

"So you are all gonna have your own chair with nameplates at the back"John started talking.

"Are they comfortable?" Will asked.

"I don't know yet i haven't been able to sit in one" John said.

"Can you explain how the rest works" i asked polite.

We all shared eye contact and John continued.

"yes Jessie i was just coming to the explaining bit.We have buttons on the years so if you like the voice and wanna coach them the chair will turn around.You will sit with your back faced towards the contestants.They will start singing imeditly they can't talk.I hope that's clear,do you guys still have quistions?"John said.