Dannys house

When Will and Tom were home I got a text from Will.I looked down at my phone Jessie don't do anything stupid x Will.

Danny looked at me apperantly my face looked consurned.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked giving him a smile.

"You look consurned.Are you okay?" Danny said looking worried.

"Yes just got a text from Will" I said.

That x on the end of the text from Will send shivers down my spine.Is will just jealous of Danny? Because I gave Danny a lot of attention.

"Are you alright? You look shocked!" he said looking me in the eyes.I realized he had a beautiful glow in his big brown eyes something I had never seen before.

"I was just thinking because I got a text from Will and he ended it with an x.He was behaving weird lately!" I said and than also Danny looked confused.

Dannys pov

Was Will flirting with Jessie?

He dragged her into his dressing room.What happened in that dressing room?

"You look confused Dan" I said he looked at me and I saw that he looked shocked.

"You wanna go home with me ? I don't mean that dirty just so you know."he said laughing I started laughing too but it didn't sound dirty anyways.

"Sure" I said I got a driver so I called him to say that he didn't have to pick me up.Danny had his own car so he asked me to join him in his car.Danny opened up the passenger door and let me get in his car.

"Thank you"I said he smiled and my heart started to melt he was a real gentlemen I had never searched that behind him.My eyes fell on a picture that was laying on the passenger seets floor.I picked it up and saw Danny stare at me.I tought he was mad because he looked at me in a different way.I looked at the picture and saw Danny smile and standing next to a men .The men next to him on the picture smiled too.He looked a lot like Danny.

"Thats my dad." Danny said breaking the silence.

"I am sorry I didn't mean to make you sad." I said I got a little emotional.

"Thats alright he was a great men.I don't really talk about it." he said smiling at me I looked down smiling.

"You want to talk about it?" I asked the car stopped and he got out.He opened the door for me and helped me out.

"Maybe I don't usually do that but you make it easier." He said I smiled he trusted me that was verry cute.He opened a door it was a pretty big house.

"Make yourself comfortable"Danny said smiling as he walked to the kitchen.

"Alright" I said and started looking around in the living room.

There were a lot of pictures one got my attention Danny had his arms around a pretty blonde girl I don't know why but I got made at the blonde girl.Danny walked in with two glasses filled with white wine.He looked at me and his face looked consurned.

"Uum" he said and I felt quilty looking at the picture.He walked over to me and put his arm around my waiste just as he did with the blonde girl on the picture.My heart started beating faster "That is my ex-girlfriend I forgot to trow it in the trash" he said.

"You shouldn't, its a beautiful picture of a beautiful moment" I said looking at his face smiling at him.I grabbed the picture and took it out of the frame.I folded it and put in a box with the name plate memories.

"Thank you Jess.I needed someone to do that for me"Danny said starring into my eyes.

"Its pretty late maybe I should go"I said.He was walking towards me and I was afraid for doing something I would regret.He put his arms around my waiste and looked into my eyes.Our faces where just inches apart of kissing.He leaned over and I didn't know what to do this wasn't right work and private should be seperate.So instead of letting him control me I hugged him and pulled back.

"I'm sorry Jessie I didn't mean to scare you of" Danny said with his sweet smile.

"It's alright I'm not scared I just" I stopped talking cause nothing good would come out of my mouth now.

"You don't have to give me a reason.It was very wrong we have to work together and because I get emotional fast I let myself go to much I just had a bad break up.I wouldn't be able to have a relationship right now."He said looking down at his glass it was empty probably because he drank all of it maybe I bored him a little.

"Do you wanna go home?" he asked.

"Actually no I just felt like I should because I make you emotional a lot" I said.

"You wanna stay over? " he asked.

There were a lot of things going on in my head as where should I sleep?

"Where should I sleep?"I asked him looking into his eyes and putting my arms around his waiste trying to tease him a little and somehow it felt right.

"I have got a guest room.You can sleep there if you want.Do you want another whine?" He asked.

"Alright and yes I would love another whine" I said unwrapping my arms from his waiste and walked after him.Danny was filling up our glasses with white whine.He gave me my glass and kissed me on the cheeck it felt right and wrong at the same time.

I followed Danny into the guest room it was very empty.Only a bed to sleep in and nothing else.

"You wanna watch tv?" Danny asked.

"Yes sure" I said and Danny walked away I wasn't sure what he was gonna do.He came back with a blanket and we sat under the blanket on the couch watching tv.When it was very late and we were both tired.

We went into bed I layed there for ten minutes and couldn't sleep.I went into Dannys bed room and I softly woke him up.

"Jess?" Danny said.

"Yes I can't sleep"I said.

"Alright you can get into my bed "He said.

"Isn't that weird?"I asked.

"No come on" He said.

I went in his bed and got next to him I cudddled up to him and realised he had no shirt on.I closed my eyes and fell asleep.