Back to normal

I arrived at the studio and think about my nice day. I can still feel his kiss on my lips and I feel a little uncomfortable.

"Hi Jess!"Will says excited and I smile as I see him.

"Hi Will!"I say with a big smile on my face.

"Ready for the battles?"He asks and I think about my strong team.

"Yes all the artists grew so much!"I say and he smiles.

When I see Danny my heart raises and I get flashbacks.

"Is she okay?" Tom says.

"Yes I'm fine" I quickly answer.

"Hi Jess!" Danny says as he hugs me.

"Hi!" I say pretending my feelings aren't there.

----------Later after the show-----------

Danny entered my dressing room and closed the door. He walked up to me and put his hands around my waiste. I let my hand slip around his neck.

He slowly leans in and kisses me. I feel his tongue slip in my mouth and we start making out. His hands move from my waiste up at my back.

My hands were around his neck but slowly make their way lower at his back. I can't breathe normally I'm totally under his spell and he is under mine. He lifts me up and I put my legs around him. He softly presses me against the wall as he kisses me more passionate.

*knock knock!*

He slowly steps back as my feet touch the ground. I fix my hair and everything and open the door.

"Danny?" Will says as he enters my dressing room.

"He came over to talk about the contestants!" I quickly say to cover him.

"I was just leaving!" He says.

He smirks and leaves. Will slowly steps forward and takes some food from the table.

"Do you want to talk about something?" I say and he smirks.

"I wanted to talk about a party. Do you think it is a nice idea to trow a party for the people of the show?" He asks and I slowly breathe in and out.

"Yes that's a great idea!" I say.

As soon as he leaves I sit down with my head spinning. I really like Danny. I sigh and close my eyes just for a minute.

--------
Omg 2k I'm so happy and to celebrate it I quickly finished this chapter! I hope you like it! I'm sorry for the *sexual* part but I thought it would add something :)
Please comment !
X