Showtime

We followed the guy and came in a hall with 4 doors.

"This are your dressing rooms " the guy said.

And as if it became normal i was standing next to danny and tom and will behind us.We all had our dressing rooms with name plates.Danny's dressing room was at the other side facing mine.Williams dressing room was next to mine and toms was next to danny's and that's how our sqaure was made.It was still so unreal to me.Today was The Day we would all be in the chairs listening to the talants that where brave enough to step on stage.

"I can easily come to your dressing room"Danny said smiling.

"Yes" I said quite nervous.

"Hey you are gonne team up than?" Will said smiling raising one eyebrow.

"We"ll see" I said thinking about what the day would bring.

"I think we need to get ready" Tom said with his low voice.

We all went into our dressing room and got ready.

Everyone was quiet and looked at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Uumm"Danny said not coming out of his own words.

"You look stunning"Will said.

I smiled at the guys and i was sure that my cheeks where turning red.

Danny was the only one who kept starring at me while the other guys where bizzy talking.

"Are you okay Danny?"I asked looking down at my shoes.

"Yes Im fine just realizing how nervous I really am"He said starring at my shoes because I did.

Than a guy walked in saying we had ten minutes to get to the chairs and make everything right.We all walked to our chairs and sat down than it was SHOWTIME!!!