Chapter 26

I woke up in cold sweat, hands gripping tightly on my sheets as I visibly shake from that God forsaken dream. I immediately bolt out of my bed and head straight to my brother's room; the patting sound of my feet was the only thing that you could hear inside the empty halls.

'Tsuna' I thought, harshly wiping the tears that block my eyesight as I ran.

'Tsuna'

'Tsuna'

'Tsuna'

"Tsuna!"

I yelled once I opened the door that separating from us.

I took a couple of deep breath trying to calm my raging pulse. The sound of the rustling sound of pages stopping on the other side soon calms me down a bit.

"Brother?"

He said on the other side, the creaking  old bed could be heard from his room together with the sound of his footsteps nearing the damn door.

"Good evening br–"

"thank God... I thought I lost you. Again!" my silent cries cut his words off and hug him tightly, making sure that it isn't a dream again.

The sound of cries and flames clashing a few weeks ago hunts me when they said that they are after for my TYL little brother.

" Tsu-chan "

" Tsu-chan "

" Tsu-chan "

I repeated his nickname like a broken record.

"yoshi, yosh... I'm fine nii-sama. There's nothing to be worried about, I'm fine, see?" he said and opened his arms showing that he's fine.

I couldn't help it but hug him again telling him how much I love him and how much he means to me.

If only I could see that devious smirk plastered on his face