35

JENNIE

I really miss her so baaaad! Its been three damn years since she went back to the camp again. Even though we can communicate one another once a week, I still missed her so bad.

She's a general now and I am so proud of her. I am beyond happy that we are now back at each other's arms.

I still cant get over at what happened last few years. I almost got married to Taehyung and Lisa almost died because of that.

From that day on, I promised to myself that I'll never let go of her again.

LISA

After all that happened, I still cant believe Jennie and I are back. Of course! I wouldnt let Taehyung to have her and he cannot fight destiny either haha.

I am now a general and my dad has already retired. I cant wait to go home and give Jennie her most deserved surprise.

JENNIE

"Unnniiieeeeee!!!"

"Yah! Stop shouting Jendeukie!. I know you really missed that monkey so shut up!"

"What did you call her??"  I glared at her. Hahaha she really looks scared right now hahaha

"Ahmmm.. N-nothing hehe nothing "

I really missed Lisa. I thought she'll be back after 3 years? Mhayghaaaad I really cant bear it anymore...

Huhuhuhuhu help meeeee

*ding dong*

"Unnie did you order something?"

"Yeah! Can you please get it? Thanks Manduuuu!!"

"Yah!"

Aish!  This chikin really!!! Lemme get it fast...

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!