7

*still a flashback*

JENNIE

Taehyung invited me to a date. We went to a park and it seems like V really put an effort in this. We ate our dinner and then he asked me to dance with him. We gained attention from people but luckily, theres only few.

"Jen, Im so happy that you gave me a chance. All throughout this year, my only mission is to make you smile and feel special. I know that you are still in love with Lisa and I accept that. You, giving me a chance to be in a relationship with you made me feel so so happy. I know that you cant love me the way I do to you but still-"

I cut him off

"You know what Tae? Enough with that drama. I love you thats why I said. I didnt say yes because I was feeling lonely. I love you the way you do..."

I hope so Tae. I hope this is what I actually feel but I think, it is...

After the romantic dinner, we made our way to the nearest amusement park and had some fun. Yes.. We did PDA. Im so happy and enjoyed my time with him. Suddenly, I unconsciously leaned in and kissed him. He did not refuse tho. Instead, we went to a secluded place and our kissing session became a makeout session. After that, we leaned to each other's forehead and said I love you. Then he drive me back to my place. I took a shower then went to sleep.

Two days have passed since we dated and you know. I told Jisoo about it and she was happy for me. But she did remind me of Lisa. But I just told her that I made my decisions carefully and of course, she hope that I wont regret it at the end.

My phone buzzed and I smiles when I saw the sender

*Taehyung*

"Hey Jen! I missed you... Mind of we go for a drink tonight? I love you.."

*me*

"Yeah sure! Just pick me up at 7pm. Love you!😘"

*Taehyung*

"At seven then. Bye lil munchkin😘"

I smiled at his last text. Yeah we are official but we dont have any endearment.

.
.
.
.

We went to the bar and had as many drinks as we can. Im still sober I guess. We were already drunk and thats why we decided to go home, at my place.

We went inside his Porsche and went home. He leaned in to kiss me and it turns out that we will be having another makeout session again. We did not break the kiss. I didnt lock the door cause I am pretty sure no one's coming at 1am right? We almost did it until...

BAAM!!