8

*still a flashback*

LISA

I know its 12 in the midnight but I just want to prove that Dad was wrong. Just one more hour.. Im coming Jen.. Im coming..

I arrived at her place but I noticed a Porsche parked outside. I just shrugged it off thinking that it maybe her neighbor's car.

I know dad was wrong about his intuition. I know I wont be seeing Jennie making out with that guy. But who would it be? The guy Dad is talking about? Aish! I forgot to ask Taehyung and Jisoo unnie.

I arrived at the front of her door but I noticed that it was slightly open. I was about to shout her name but what I saw left my mouth agape and heart broken to pieces

" V? Jennie??"

I saw them half naked and Jennie was under Taehyung. No no no no, this cant be real!

"So its true???"

They were silent and thats it! Dad was fucking right! I burst into tears and rushed out to her place.

JENNIE

BAAM!!

Suddenly, someone barged in. I was supposed to yell but I was shocked to see the person. It was the woman Ive been longing to see. It was.... Lisa.

We were both shocked. Taehyung kept on saying sorry and I told him it was not his fault. He decided to just leave me for a moment due to my request.

I tried calling her number but shes not answering. I called her for almost 20 times but still, no answer.

Then I decided to go to her father's place. She might be there. I hope so...

A/N: How was it guys??