30

UNKNOWN

I followed her. I know its not right but I just cant keep myself from doing it. I was surprised by what happened. But only one question came to my mind...

Do you really want this??

3rd Person

After what happened at the cafe, Lisa went out and drove to the nearest bar. She cant stop from crying. She was badly hurt.

"What did I do to experience all of this?!? Hah! It seems like no one really wants me to be happy huh? I am already tired from all these pain. I might be a tough soldier but dammit! Im fragile as fuck! Maybe thats why Jennie doesnt love me anymore cause I am a weak type or person! I cant even chase her ! Fuck it!!"

Lisa was shouting her pain out. She now felt numb. Its her 10th bottle of beer but she' s still a little sober. Minutes later, a waiter approached her.

"Maam I am sorry but thats enough beer maam."

"The fuck?!?! I can buy as much as I want and dont worry I can pay it if thats what your thinking!!"

"B-but maam..."

Lisa threw the bottle of beer towards the waiter but gladly, the waiter was able to dodge it. She noticed her phone ringing but she just ignored all those call. She continued to drink and she's now at her 16th bottle until she passed out.

CHAEYOUNG

Bambam called me and told me everything. I wonder what happened between Lisa and Jennie. I also tried calling Lisa but it just keep on ringing. I felt my phone buzzed and saw a text from Jennie.

*Jennie*

"I think you already know about it Chae. Please.. Let me come with you if youre going to look for her. I am the reason behind this Chae and please just dont ask anything for now. Lets just look for her..."

*me*

"Yah unnie! What happened?? But okay, come with us. I am really afraid and worried unnie. You know Lisa but not this side of her. Lets meet up at xxxxx unnie. Take care!"

I also texted Bambam to meet me at this place and told him that Jennie unnie will be coming with us. He tried to protest but Jennie unnie was right. She's responsible for this and its just right for her to help us.

Time Skip

We are still looking for Lisa but she is still nowhere to be found. Minutes later, Bambam's phone rang and he has a shocked face.

"Thank you for calling miss. Yes. We are going to fetch her, thank you"

Bambam told us that Lisa was somewhat in a bar. We rushed ourselves in going there and what we saw, tore our hearts.

She dranked a lot. As what I have count, its all 16 bottles of beer, a strong one specifically. The heck?!?! Is she trying to kill herself?

We drove to her house and Jennie unnie is still here with us. She wants to stay till morning.

As I placed Lisa on her bed, she woke up but she only noticed me. Bambam went down to get some basin with water while Jennie is standing near the window which Lisa didnt noticed. I can still say she's not yet sober but then she cried...

"C-chae... I still love her but she doesnt feel the same way Chae... W-what did I do wrong?!?! I-I still l-love her Chae... "

She laughed weakly and then continued talking

"I am a weak person Chae and thats why Jennie doesnt love me anymore. Haha its so ironic. I never unloved her Chae thinking that she still love me but I was just being delusional. Hahahahahaha!"

Lisa laughed out loud and guess what? I am right! She's still drunk as hell! She continued talking and we were all shocked to what she just told us.