3

"Hey! Deep thoughts huh. Long time no see Jen"

Its Taehyung. He is my ultimate crush back in my highschool days. He knew I had a thing for him and yeah, we became more than friends. But I broke up with him because I can really see him as a friend only and Im glad that he accepted it and then I met Lisa. The three of us became close. Enough with that information haha.

"How have you been V?"

"Great! Nothing changed. Im still into photography and guess what, Im in the same class with Lisa!"

I also forgot to tell you that Lisa is into photography. I graduated first and she's a graduating student now. Fast huh? V also knows my relationship with Lisa and of course, he is being supportive to us.

We talked a lot that night. We didnt noticed the time til a waiter approached us, telling us that we have to go cause theyre closing the bar. So we are left with no choice. We exchanged numbers and part ways.

I arrived at my apartment and drunk as I am, I went straight to my room and had a good night sleep.

I woke up with a headache. Im surprised because there is no sign of Lisa barging to my room at this time. It became her habit to always barge at my room to wake me up but today, it was different.

Wholeday passed and still, no sign of Lisa. I flinched at the sudden buzzing of my phone and saw an unregistered number.

*unknown*

"Hi Jen! Did you enjoy last night? Hope youre not having hangover right now haha! By the way, this is V in case who have no idea who is this. Bye!"

*me*

"Oh! Yeah, I woke up with hangover and its because of you dimwit haha! "

I got no reply from him then minutes later, my phone buzzed again

*Lisa Monkey 😘*

"Hi babe! Im sorry if I was not able to call or visit you. My dad called me because of emergency. Whats new? He's a General right? Hahaha.. Take care always, I love you soooo much! 😘😘😘"

I became happy to see her text. I thought she's gonna leave me. I thought she's gonna dumped me. Aish! Enought with that thoughts Jennie! She is just busy!

*me*

"Hi babe! I understand. By the way, I saw V yesterday and we talked about a lot things, mostly were about you haha! Take care too babe and I love you sooo much!😘😘"

*Lisa Monkey 😘*

"Hmm. I hope he did not say embarassing things about me haha! Im happy V is there to accompany you. At least he is someone I can trust. By the way, I gotta go. Love ya!"

Even though she is still busy with her studies, she didnt fail to become a kind daughter. She always help her dad in any way.

A/N: So this will be flashbacks but dont worry, I will indicate that its a flashback so you wont be confused...