34

*flashbacks*

"Are you the family of Ms. Manoban? Im really sorry. We tried to b-but --"

The doctor was interrupted with the cries of the three. He was about to tell them something but then a nurse went out running.

"Doc! We need you inside! Please hurry!"

Chayoung heard it and so she stopped crying. She dont know but theres something inside her that brought her hopes up. She sent Bambam home amd called Lisa's dad.

Jennie stayed with her, still crying and burrying her face with her knees. Lisa's dad arrived. Jennie was expecting a slap or an insult from him but Lisa's father hugged her tight whiche caught her off guard.

"Sweetie please dont blame yourself. Lisa wont like it. She's a strong person and I know she's gonna win this battle. Please believe in her..."

At that moment, Jennie knew exactly what to do. Lisa's dad sent the girls home. The doctors still not out from the emergency room. Its already 6am so Lisa's dad decided to go grab a snack but then the doctor went out.

On the other hand, Jennie went  home with eyes swollen from crying. She saw Taehyung smiling the moment she went inside.

"Tae?? What are you doing here?" she asked Taehyung with a weak voice.

She then saw a faint smile coming from him then he spoke...

"Jen, you know I love you right? Jen, I knew what happened and I feel guilty as well. They say, if you truly love a person, you'll do what you think is right..."

Jennie was confused about what Taehyung has been saying

"H-huh?? I-I dont understand Tae..."

"Jen, I will ask you a question where your answer really matters so please answer me with honesty..."

"D-Do you still love her??"

Jennie knew the answer herself but she's afraid to hurt him. She was afraid that Tae may also do what Lisa did after feeling hurt.

"Ah I see... Dont worry Jen, I'll be fine. I am mature enough haha! Thank you for everything Jen... So what are you still waiting?? C'mon take a bath and dress up! Your girl is waiting for you.. Pali pali pali!"

Jennie hugged him tight and ran to her room. She hurriedly took a bath and dressed up. She was so happy and at the same time worried. Its too late, thats what she thought...

On the other hand

"Doc, hows my daughter??"

"Actually I thought she already lost the battle but she fought sir. I was about to declare her dead when a nurse went out running that your daughter's heartbeat was back. So I revived her immediately and she did it. Right now she's stable but we still need to monitor her. I saw her medical background and I knew that she chugged 16 cans of beer haha. She's unbelievable sir but whats more unbeliavable was it didnt affect her health. She just passed out because she lack air and her heart stopped beating for some reasons (a/n: idk anything about this so please forgive me haha). We are going to monitor her for hours then if shes fine, we can assure you shes already sfe sir."

Lisa's dad felt relieved at the news. The doctor excused himself and Jennie came. Lisa's dad told Jennie everything. Jennie felt relieved. She called Chae and Bambam telling them the news. She also talked to Jisoo and settled everything.

Bambam went back to the camp happily while Chae went to Austraulia for some reasons but with a happy heart also.

Jennie felt so happy... She was driven by her thoughts til Lisa's dad approached her.

"See? My daughter is a tough girl. By the way, I have something to tell you and I hope you understand. I am going to bring Lisa abroad to refresh her state for just a month. I hope you understand my situation sweetie."

Jennie understood it vut she asked for a favor. She wants to talk to Lisa when she wakes up.

Lisa woke up after few hours. Jennie and Lisa's dad were now inside the room waiting for the doctor. Then the doctor went it and told him she's already safe.

"Ahmm, Lisa... Can I talk with you of thats fine..."

Lisa glanced at his father and he just nodded and went out. Lisa was just sitting silently.

"Lis, I am really sorry. I feel guilty. I hurt you. I know youre mad but please hear me out... Lis, I already came up with a decision..."

"I will never ever leave you again, baby..."

Lisa was shocked. She immediately hugged Jennie. They both cried and stopped. They stare and feel completely drowned with each other's eyes and theh kissed. It was slow but full of love... They rested their foreheads against each other...

"I love you..." they said at the same time and laughed at their own act.

Lisa's dad went in again. He told Lisa about his plan but Lisa insisted so he was left with no choice.

After recovering, Lisa went back to the camp which took her 3 years. She's now a general and her dad was so proud of her.

A/N: sorry it was quite long