6

*still a flashback*

JENNIE

Dont get me wrong but its been a long time without Lisa. I think she already forgot about me. I cant even ask his dad because he is also busy being a general. But here I am, continuing my life. Enjoying every moment but...

With Taehyung...

Yeah, you heard it right. He confessed to me last week and yes, I gave him a chance. I told him that I should still take time to realize things. He said he understands me. I still need to wait for Lisa. If she will not come back next week, then I will give an answer to Taehyung. I even think that  I am falling for him. He always make me smile and feel special. Those are the things that I missed about Lisa.

I also told Jisoo unnie about this and she was mad. She reminded me the promise I made to Lisa. She hoped that I will not regret whatever decision I will make.

fast forward

Taehyung and I are now official. Still, no sign of Lisa. But I am not sulking about it. I am happy now, with V. And I hope, I made the right decision.

LISA

This is it! Im really going back home, to Jennie of course. I went to our mansion first to pay my dad a visit. I saw him shocked about my arrival and he looks like he is nervous about something. Or prabably worried...

"Dad whats wrong?"

"Nothing dear. I was just shocked of your sudden arrival."

"By the way dad, I just came here to visit and I will then go straight to Jennie's place to surprise her. I gotta go Dad! Bye!"

But before I went out, he said something that I wasnt expecting.

"Break up with her sweetie..."

"D-dad??"

"I said break up with her."

"B-but why dad? W-why??"

"You should follow my command. This is for your own sake, daughter. Loving her is not a good choice and I dont want you to be sulking just because of that."  father blurted out

"W-what d-do you mean dad?"

"I saw her. Shes with a guy. I cant say its her brother by the way they laugh and enjoy each others company and -- "

I cut him off

"Thats a normal thing for siblings dad! I know she loves me and she always do! You cant just say that dad! Laughing, enjoying-"

But I was cut off by Dad

"And kissing? Kissing on the lips like theres no tomorrow? Going to a secluded place to have a makeout session? Is that a sister-brother relationship??"

"NO! ITS NOT TRUE DAD! SHE WONT DO IT!"

"Look, Im not against your relationship honey but I just want to take good care of you like what I have promised to your mom before she died. Im sorry sweetie. Im afraid to tell you this but its the truth..."

And thats my cue. I instantly went to my car and drove to Jennie's place