10: 'I MISS MY BEST FRIEND'

A/N:

!! WARNING !!

Alright, for those squeamish with a little gore - this has an action scene and a scene with the result of that action scene, so this might be R-15. I don't think I over describe things, so I'm sure you're fine. Just know I warned you.

This is what happens when Minwoo doesn't have his eyes on Grayson.

(Also because I really wanted to write an action scene, even just a small one. Enjoy).

 - - -

01: 'I MISS MY BEST FRIEND'

AKA THE TIME MINWOO UNWITTINGLY UNLEASHED GRAYSON

"THIS IS ALL your fault, you know."

"How is it my fault?!" The irritation swept right through Grayson's earpiece, but even the agent sounded a little exhausted. "And would you use proper honorifics, for god's sakes, I'm older than you!"

Grayson grinned even though he's sure the agent can't see him. Even if he has the power to watch him through the millions of CCTVs in the entire city, Grayson was good at keeping his dealings at the down low.

He was very clever that way.

As stated, one of the men he had just pummelled, stirred. Grayson clenched and unclenched his fist. But even this fight wasn't enough. This is what the adults call - addiction. For a while now, Grayson has remained a tad bit celibate. None of his missions or work required this.

But without anyone else to hold leash on him - or at least nag him like a spitting old woman - Grayson dipped one pinky finger back to this... little hobby of his, and finds himself addicted. Craving.

He drew in a shaky breath before answering the agent with the same calm, cheery tone.

"I'm a bad lot, agent. I think my lack of honorifics is the last of your concerns." As the man stirred himself to a somewhat possible, half-drunk position to fight, one fist wobbly over his face beaten in purples and drying blood as somewhat protection or a fighting stance, Grayson welcomed this small inconvenience.

In fact, Grayson saluted him. Those who do not stop to win, no matter the odds, deserve some bout of respect.

Even if it's such a lost cause.

"And what should I concern myself with?"

"Minwoo's new girlfriend."

Grayson's fist swung like a whistle, hitting this poor nondescript man's face with such vigour, his skull vibrated upon impact. Pain bloomed in his fist, but Grayson didn't care. Just like that, the guy was out cold once more. Three or four of them have stirred too, but once this man fell like Goliath facing a demon kid with Grayson's pearly, toothy smile, they all went back to sleep, their snores faker than one of their Rolexes.