END OF SEASON 01 | EXTRAS

FUN FACTS:

01 | I had the hardest time in deciding whether to write this as a fan fiction or not, considering one  of its biggest selling points for me was keeping the names. Wang & Park because it was inspired by Got7's duo wang gae and park gae duo. In the end I chose just to keep the last name and FCs and make it work.

02 | Season 01 was only supposed to last for three chapters. Each case was supposed to only last for so long, but I decided, again, fuckall, and put sub cases and sub plots and just keep it to three seasons.

03 | Minwoo's cane and gloves were inspired by Kaz Brekker. While Kaz has a crow at the base, Minwoo has an intricate design of a trapped human face trying to break free. Because he has the weirdest gothic taste, obv.

04 | The first chapter was the hardest chapter to write.

05 | Grayson and Minwoo aren't their real names. Their real names will never be revealed.

+ 06 | Minwoo does the grocery shopping because Grayson cannot be trusted not to stick to the list.

- - -

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS:

Thank you to everyone got through the end, who felt charmed by these little evils and who stuck until this end. More will come, more players, more variables, more... interesting people.

-

SEASON 02 - COMING SOON