"You know, it's kind of adorable when you get all frazzled." He smirked. She rolled her eyes at him.

"This is going a long three weeks," she muttered under breath. Narcissistic bastard.

"Ouch, your commentary pains me, Bite-Sized." He quipped about her petite frame and her irritated thoughts.

"OKAY, THAT'S IT!" She threw a swift punch at his face, but he caught her wrist before her fist could connect with his jaw. She growled and kneed him in the groin, causing him to immediately drop to the ground. She immediately felt satisfied with herself as he moaned in pain on the ground. After a minute, he stood up.

"Good work," said Loki, "rage makes you stronger."

"What?"

"When I was making you mad, you weren't thinking when you went to hit me, therefore I couldn't block any of your offensive tactics. If you keep doing that in a real fight, anyone who can penetrate your mind will have a harder time using their own defence tactics against you,"

"So you were trying to piss me off?"

"Precisely, Bite-sized." He smirked

"GODDAMNIT LOKI!" She yelled in frustration. Raven looked up at them with concern. Skylar was laughing in the background behind her. Tris looked at her darkly. She laughed even harder.

"I'm sorry Tris! It's just so funny!" She hysterically spoke. Loki turned to her.

"What's your name, again?"

"Skylar."

"Skylar, I believe that you and I could be great friends," Loki said to her. Skylar smiled at him and continued to what she previously doing.

"Don't pay attention to them, that's just how he is." Natasha reminded her. "I need you to transition into me."

"It's harder for me to replicate features of a person than an animal. When I turned into Ross at the fight, it took me about a minute to replicate his features."

"Alright, then turn into a bird first." She told her. Raven nodded and closed her eyes, shifting into a blackbird that visually matched her name. Except, the bird's eyes were a glowing red. After a minute, she shifted back and her eyes were their normal colour again.

"Good. Now try shifting into me," Natasha instructed. Raven nodded and closed her eyes. It took her about ten seconds for her to shift into the redhead standing in front of her. For Raven, that speed was like lightning, she had never shifted into a person with that speed at such ease. She now looked exactly like Natasha, red hair, height, body shape, everything. Except for her eyes; her irises were a glowing red.

"Your timing was impeccable, but why are your eyes red?" She inquired. Raven looked confused at her comment.

"What're you talking about?" She asked.

"Your irises are glowing red. It's little creepy, actually." Raven ran to go look in the mirror. Of course, the reflection didn't belong to her, but that wasn't what was freaking her out. Natasha was right; her irises were glowing red.

"Why do I look like a Twilight vampire?!" She shouted at the mirror. She shifted back into herself in the mirror with a speed of almost five seconds. Her red eyes lasted another two seconds before the unnatural colour disappeared. Lexi then appeared in the bathroom with her, her eyes glowing orange rather than their usual blue.

"What the hell?" She asked in the mirror.

"Your eyes-" Raven exclaimed in response.

"I know. Bruce told me. Why're you here?"