Chapter 5 Merlin And Arthur's Plan.

Merlin and Arthur are planning to get Helen hooked up with their best friend Cenred. Helen has no idea what is being done for her because Merlin and Arthur are keeping their cards very close to their chests. Cenred is in on the plan because he has a massive crush on Helen.

A few nights later in Merlin's Cottage Helen is sitting in the lounge when Merlin and Arthur come with big smiles on their faces.

"What are you two up to?,"asks Helen.

"What are you doing tonight Helen?,"asks Merlin.

"Not much,"says Helen.

"You are doing something tonight,"says Arthur..

"So what am I doing?,"asks Helen.

"Cenred is going to come over because he is taking you out,"says Arthur.

"So thats what you two have been planning for me,"says Helen.

"We want to do something nice for you because you've done a nice thing for us and you need a night out,"says Merlin..

"You two are the best friends I could have,"says Helen.

Helen gets up off the sofa then she hugs both Merlin and Arthur at the same time. The two of them hug Helen because they love her.

Later that night Helen is out at the cinema with Cenred. He has taken her to see the film Magic Mike which is about Male Strippers.

Meanwhile at Merlin's Cottage Merlin and Arthur are in bed making love to eachother.the two of them love eachother very very much and they are hopeing to get married one day.