Chapter 3 Helen, Merlin And Arthur.

Helen, Merlin and Arthur are all sitting in the lounge of Merlin's Cottage where Helen and Merlin live. Helen asked Arthur to come over so the three of them can discuss the best course of action. They need to find a way of getting Merlin's parents to accept their son is gay and loves his boyfriend who is also gay.

After a lot of talking Arthur thinks he may have the answer to Merlin's problem. He tells them that if him and Merlin are seen together by Merlin's parents it should be enough to convince them that their son is gay. Merlin, Helen and Arthur hope that the plan will work.

Helen knows that Merlin and Arthur love eachother very much and its only right that they should be together but Merlin's parents Hunith and Balinor cannot seem to accept their son is gay. Its about time that did accept it because if they don't they could loose their son.

Merlin wants his parents to accept that he is gay and that he loves Arthur but they cannot accept it because they don't want to accept it. Helen has told Merlin that she will do whatever she can to help him with his parents because she wants him to be happy and to be with the man he loves.

Helen is going to do whatever it takes and whatever she can to solve the problem to make Merlin happy again.