Chapter 6 The Police Station.

When Helen and Cenred leave the Cinema they are met by two police officers who ask them to go with them to the police station. Helen and Cenred have no choice but to do as they are instructed. At the police station things go from bad to worse for Cenred.

His ex girlfriend Morgause has dropped Cenred into a whole heap of trouble. Cenred gets taken to an interview room where he is asked questions regarding an assult on his ex girlfriend. Meanwhile Helen is sitting in the reception of the police station waiting for Cenred. Helen is completly in the clear.

Just then Helen's mobil phone starts ringing. She takes it out her jacket pocket and answers the call. Helen tells Merlin where she is and why. She also tells him that she is not in any trouble. When Merlin asks about Cenred Helen tells Merlin that Cenred is being questioned about an assult on his ex Morgause. Merlin tells Helen to stay where she is and he will get there as soon as he can. The call ends and Helen puts her mobil phone back in her jacket pocket.

Twenty minutes later Merlin and Arthur are at the police station because they want to do what they can to help Cenred. After what seems like a long time Cenred is released on bail with orders to stay away from his ex Morgause.

Much later that night four people are sitting in the lounge of Merlin's Cottage talking about what best to do about what happened. Cenred tells Merlin, Arthur and Helen that Morgause has set him up because he would not hurt anyone. He also says that on the night in question he was at the motorbike racing track with Leon, Lancelot and Lancelot's wife Emzy which means he has a alibi.

How will Merliin, Arthur, Helen and their friends clear Cenred and stop him being sent to prison for a crime he didn't commit?.

Cenred tells Merlin, Arthur and Helen that there are lots of cameras at the motorbike racing track so he will be able to prove where he was and who he was with.

Merlin tells Cenred he can stay with them for the rest of the night because its quite late and he will be safe staying with them.

Cenred thanks Merlin. When all four of them finally go to bed they all sleep soundly. Merlin and Arthur share one bedroom while Helen and Cenred share the other bedroom. Tomorrow the detective work will begin to clear Cenred of any wrong doing.