Chapter 4 Helen Meets With Merlin's Parents.

Helen is having a meeting with Hunith and Balinor who are Merlin's parents. She explains to them that Merlin wants them to accept him for who he is because even though he likes men he is still their son and he wants them both to accept that.

Helen also says that Merlin and Arthur love eachother and they want to be together. They want your approval and your blessing because Arthur makes Merlin happy.

"Thats all Merlin wants because being with Arthur is what makes Merlin happy and he wants you both to be happy for him,"says Helen.

"Do you have any gay friend?,"asks Balinor.

"I have two who are called Quartz and Swatch although I havn't seen them both for some years,"says Helen.

"Do you want Merlin to be happy?,"asks Hunith.

"I do want Merlin to be happy and thats what being with Arthur does to Merlin,"says Helen.

"In that case we accept our son Merlin how he is and we will both hold our heads up high,"says Balinor.

"Thankyou both it will mean a lot to Merlin and Arthur,"says Helen.

Helen is glad that the meeting went well with Merlin's parents and she is also glad that they have finally accepted that their son Merlin is gay and has a gay boyfriend who Merlin loves very much.

Merlin and Helen's divorce went well which pleased them both. Arthur has moved into Merlin's Cottage with Merlin and Helen. Merlin told Helen she could stay living in his Cottage for a long as she wanted to because its as much her home as it is his. Helen thanked Merlin for letting her stay in his Cottage with him and Arthur.

Merlin's Cottage has two bedrooms both with double beds. The second bedroom has an onsuite bathroom which means that Helen can use the seperate bathroom thats down the hall. Downstairs in the cottage is the hallway, stairs leading up to the first floor, the lounge, the kitchen, the dining room and a study.

Upstairs in the cottage is a hallway, two bedrooms one bathroom and an airing cupboard. The second bedroom has an onsuite bathroom.. When Arthur moves into the Cottage him and Merlin will share the second bedroom which means Helen will have a room to herself.

Now that Helen is single again Arthur is planning to get Helen together with Cenred who is a friend of Arthur and Merlin. How will that go and will Helen like Cenred?.