Chapter 2 Merlin's Secret.

Merlin has a deep secret that he has kepted from Helen. Merlin is actually gay and in love with his best friend Arthur who is also gay. The reason why Merlin has kepted his secret is because his parents Balinor and Hunith cannot accept their son is gay. Thats why he married Helen because his parents told him to marry a nice girl and Helen is a nice girl.

Merlin didn't want to upset his parents so he went ahead with his wedding to Helen eventhough its made him unhappy. His parents have told Merlin he must make his marriage work and he has promised them he will try his best.

A few days after their wedding Merlin and Helen are sitting on the sofa in the lounge of Merlin's Cottage when Merlin suddenly bursts into tears.

"Whats wrong Merlin?,"asks Helen.

"I've something to tell you Helen and I don't want you to hate me,"says Merlin.

"I won't hate you Merlin,"says Helen.

"I'm gay and in love with my best friend Arthur,"says Merlin.

"How long have you been gay Merlin?,"asks Helen.

"For quite a few years and long before we met eachother,"says Merlin.

"So you married me because you're parents cannot accept your gay?,"asks Helen.

"Thats right Helen and i'm very sorry,"says Merlin.

"Don't worry Merlin i'll help you in anyway I can,"says Helen.

"Thankyou for being so understanding about it,"says Merlin.

"I know how you feel Merlin because an old friend of mine who is named Quartz is gay and he went through the same thing as you,"says Helen.

"What happened?,"asks Merlin.

"It took a while but finally his parents accepted that their son was gay and they allowed him to marry his boyfriend Swatch,"says Helen.

"Do you think my parents will accept i'm gay eventually?,"asks Merlin.

"Give them time and they will,"says Helen.

"What if they don't?,"asks Merlin.

"If they don't then I will have words with them until they do accept you're gay,"says Helen.

"You would do that for me Helen?,"asks Merlin.

"Yes Merlin because I want you to be happy and I know Arthur makes you happy,"says Helen.

"Thankyou Helen I love you,"says Merlin.

"You're welcome Merlin and I love you too,"says Helen.

Will Merlin's parents Balinor and Hunith understand and accept that their son Merlin is gay?.

PLEASE READ COMMENT AND VOTE.