Merlin's Wedding.

The big day had finally arrived. Merlin was finally going to be marrying his girlfriend Helen. Merlin loves Helen but he cannot stop thinking about his best friend Arthur. Does Merlin like Arthur more then he should?. Because Arthur has only got one bed in his flat the two of them ended up sharing it last night. Its a good thing that Arthur's bed is a double.

Merlin and Arthur are standing at the top of the Aisle in Camelot's Church. Both of them look very smart in their black suits with blue ties. Merlin wears a pair of black shoes on his feet the same as Arthur wears on his feet. They are waiting for Helen to arrive with her bridesmaids SkyHawk, Emzy, Gwen and Morgana. Helen is being given away by her brother Terrex.

The doors of the chuch open and the bridesmaid walk into the church fallowed by Helen who holds onto her brother's left arm. Helen's dress has lace and pearls on the bodice while the rest of her dress flaires out. When Helen gets to the top of the Aisle she lets go of her brother's arm then she stands next to Merlin.

Gaius who is the Uncle of Merlin conducts the ceremony of Helen and Merlin. After they exchange vows they exchange rings. Merlin and Helen are pronounced Husband and Wife. They are now Mr and Mrs Emrys. They will live in Merlin's Cottage in the villiage of Ealdor.

Now that the wedding ceremony is over its off to the sports hall for the wedding reception. In the sports hall a buffet has been laid on. There is also a bar so that everyone can buy drinks. There is also a disco which is Arthur's wedding presennt to the happy couple.

Has Merlin got a secret and will his secret ruin his marriage to Helen?. If Merlin's secret comes out how will Helen react?.

Does Arthur have anything to do with Merlin's secret?.