Chapter 44 Noiz route pt.15

Facing Azurath

Noiz stood there for a moment as he stared at the three, trying to figure out which one to face. However, as his eyes scanned across the three he stopped on Azurath...their eyes locking. Azurath sneered at him like he was trying to provoke him, but Noiz calmly speaks.

"I chose Azurath as my opponent." He states in an almost emotionless tone. Theta's eyes almost seemed to shine despite him remaining calm and collected. Pixel...was not so subtle as he jumped around excitedly.
     "Very well, Noiz...You shall face Azurath in combat." He stated before he and pixel vanished and the playing field changed. Fire and brimstone and magma surrounded the floor now in a hellish battleground...Azurath's battle ground.
        Noiz felt the overwhelming sense of wrath raining down on him from every direction. So much so that it was hard to concentrate on much...but he snapped back to reality when he heard a deep maniacal chuckle from ahead. There...in all his might stood Azurath, black and red whisps floating about him.
     Noiz glanced around and noticed that his almates had also appeared besides him, making Azurath laugh loudly with a mocking edge.
        "You really think you can best ME of all people? Especially with those dumb rats with you...this will be easy." His voice dropped to a dangerously low tone before stomping one of his massive paws, sending the whisps spiraling right towards Noiz.
        Noiz jumped to action as soon as this happened, commanding his almates to counter the attack. Luckily, most of the whisps were stopped but one managed to hit him in the arm, causing a searing pain to run through his arm. His health depleted by 20 percent, but the counter attack from the allmates caused 35 percent damage.
         Azurath growled lowly as he circled Noiz, becoming more serious as he looked for an opening. Noiz continued to command his allmates to attack, surrounding azurath so he wouldn't be able to dodge as easily.   Seeing this as he began to become trapped, Azurath roared loudly and sent a wave of power out, striking some of Noiz's allmates.
      Noiz tisked and command his allmates to keep surrounding him and attack, the health dropping more to only 20 percent as time went on with the trap and strike method. Even though Azurath was incredibly powerful, it seemed he was stuck facing Noiz. However...
         "GRRRRAHH!" azurath roared loudly again and sent another wave of power, weaker than before, but powerful enough to take out more allmates. Then he barreled towards Noiz, his apparent rage consuming him. Noiz didnt hesitate, pulling back his fist as Azurath neared.
         "This is for Zorakuba...." he growled lowly and struck Azurath with all his might. His health depleted to zero at that moment, and Azurath faded and turned into a black and red mist....dispersing into nothing.
        Noiz had won the battle...and it was rather easy. The reason? Perhaps it was because of Noiz's connection to Zorakuba's real self. Perhaps it was Azurath's cockiness...or a mix of both.
           Noiz pant quietly as the world seemed to slow and calm around him, the surroundings turning to a much softer shade....it appeared to be a beautiful meadow now with trees and flowers surrounding him.
        Noiz glanced around, seeming slightly wary still but...he felt as though he could trust the feeling of calm around him. 
         After a moment...he heard a set of steps approach him from ahead.  He glanced towards the source and felt a wave of utter relief as he saw Zorakuba there, wearing a comfortable looking white kimono with violet flowers adorning the bottom. He seemed....peaceful for once. Truly peaceful and happy.
         "Zorakuba...!" Noiz said just above a whisper before running towards him, wrapping his arms around him tightly in an embrace. Zorakuba returned the embrace without hesitation, seeming equally relieved. "I'm so happy you  did it Noiz...I was so scared that...that I'd never see you again!" He whimpered out quietly and seemed close to crying.
        Noiz felt a wave of warmth flood over him, his hands gently rubbing Zorakuba's back in a soothing manner. He hadn't felt this way before...well to this degree anyways.  "It's ok Zorakuba.....I'm so sorry...about all of this. I didn't mean what I said...I..." he trailed off, but Zorakuba paused as he glanced at him, tilting his head a little bit. The little tears prickling the corners of his eyes made him seem beautiful.
        Noiz looked at Zorakuba for a moment before speaking softly. "I...I love you Zorakuba."

(Next part will be the final part in Noiz's route probably so keep in touch! Anyways that was the end of this part, and let me know what you think in the comments! I love hearing from you guys!)