Chapter 33 Noiz rout pt.4

"This place seems nice at least....I'll be able to do some research here to see if I can find Toue and stop him before the big anniversary thing happens..." Zorakuba says to himself as he looks around.  Noiz, who was standing a ways behind him, was watching him with a quiet glare.  He was confusing him and he didn't know why.  Zorakuba turns back to Noiz before tilting his head.  "Hey you've been awfully quiet..  what's up?" He asks after a moment.  Noiz responded a moment later.  "I don't get you.  Why are you leading me on like this?" he says and looks away, confusing the heck out of Zorakuba.  "This again? Look Noiz I don't know what your deal is with me, but I assure you I'm not what you think. I don't like to use people like you're suggesting.  After all I know what that feels like and it feels like shit," Zorakuba states honestly and glares at Noiz. Noiz honestly looked like he just witnessed a bizarre scene.  He stares at Zorakuba before walking towards Zorakuba with a blank expression.  Was he going to hit him?  Zorakuba stepped back slightly but Noiz was already right in front of him.  Just when Zorakyba thought Noiz was going to do something like hit him, he grabbed his wrist and started walking, his eyes widening.  Noiz continued to walk towards an unknown location, leading Zorakuba outside.  "Noiz what are you doing? Where are you-" "Food," Noiz responds stoicly and continues to walk, still holding his wrist.  "Er....o-ok. But can you let go of my wrist?" Zorakuba asks after a moment, seeming somewhat awkward.  Noiz complies but immediately runs off somewhere.  Zorakuba becomes surprised before sweatdropping and following him to the shopping place of Platinum Jail.  He looked around, becoming annoyed as he lost sight of the rabbit loving male.  "Where did he run off to?" He mumbled to himself.  Noiz shouldn't be running around in this place, especially since they were in enemy territory.  Suddenly Noiz appeared almost out of nowhere and handed Zorakuba a box of doughnuts* "wha-" "hold these," Noiz commands before running off again, leaving the befuddled Zorakuba looking like a dear in headlights.  This was...really...a really random thing for Noiz to suddenly do.  Zorakuba felt like this was going to be a long night...

........

"Uhh....this is a whole lot of food Noiz.  How could you afford all of this?"  Zorakuba asks Noiz as they walk together.  Zorakuba was holding a bunch of various foods, Noiz doing the same, as he looked around.  "Money's not an issue with me.  Being an information mole is a good job.  You would be amazed to see the price of what people would pay to see where the next rhyme match would be," Noiz explained as he looked over at Zorakuba. Zorakuba was munching on some fried dumplings on a stick, nodding in understanding as he listened to Noiz.  He glanced at a shop with different Allmate parts, wondering if they had some stuff he could use, when his arm was suddenly grabbed. "Wha- hey!" He exclaimed as Noiz chomped down on the last fried dumpling.  He was gonna eat that!  "I was gonna eat that...." Zorakuba pouted as he said this, glaring at the evil food stealer.  Noiz didn't seem phased by this.  He only rolled his eyes and continued walking.  Rude!  "We should start heading back," Zorakuba stated after a moment of mourning the loss of his food.  However when he glanced over to look at Noiz, he wasn't ther....oh gosh dang it not again!

(Sorry for late chapter. I've been super busy with some stuff and didn't really have time to work.  Anyways! Let me know what you think of this chapter and give me suggestions if you want.  I love hearing from you guys.