Chapter 41 Noiz route pt.12

Zorakuba smirked as he looked over the Playinum Jail residents from the tower, watching each little one walk around cluelessly. They had no idea what was about to come...

As he was looking out over the people, he heard footsteps approach. He turned and saw Ryuuhou, sei, and Toue along with two alpha clears. "Finally you have returned to us after all this time. Ryuuhou just informed us that you were here." Toue spoke with a slightly prideful grin, sei glancing down as Ryuuhou giggled.

"Hello again 'master' and...Sei." he said as he glanced at sei, who didn't respond. "Well...what is my first task in completing this wonderful world of yours hm?" Zorakuba asked in a slightly dark, gleeful tone.

Toue smiled and walked to him, placing his hand on his shoulder. "For now we will prepare for the tenth anniversary special event. I do not have any jobs for you yet but I assure you...you will serve a purpose in this masterpiece of mine."

Zorakuba nodded as he looked at him before glancing at the others. "Go ahead and spend some time with one of them while I prepare. You will have roughly 2 days before I will need you or more. The special event isn't for a rew days yet." Toue suggested as he turned and started to walk. Who should he go with?

{Option 1: Go with Ryuuhou}
{Option 2: Go with Alpha Clears}
{Option 3: Go with Sei}
{Option 4 (bonus): Go with Toue}

(So sorry for the late and short chapter but I have been so busy lately working on commissions and my other projects that I didn't have much time for the book. I assure you though that I will try to finish up this route soon. After that, I will have Clear and Ren to do. Some of the options up there will lead to side routes or even bad routes so be careful what you pick! I will write them all but the one you guys chose first will determine the next chapter(s). Anyways let me know what you think because I love hearing from you guys!)