Chapter 23 Mink route pt.6

Zorakuba turned his head quickly to the source of the voice and immediately deadpanned in both fear and annoyance.  It was that damned Akushima...
      "You're all under arrest under charges I don't care to mention- hey!" Akushima shouted as something hit the back of his head.  A rock?  How's that happen...
       Zorakuba resisted the urge to laugh and instead settled on a smirk.  He knew only one person bold enough to do that.  He was just wondering how and when he got here.
     "Who threw that!?" Akushima yelled,  before another rock hit him in the same place.  The others in the room just watched in surprise.  Even the 10 or so officers with Akushima had no idea what to do since they didn't even know what was happening.  Zorakuba did though.  It was his friend Canterbury, a friend who supported his gang but wasn't in it.  He always loved to annoy people like Akushima.
         Akushima got increasingly angry and started shouting at different people asking who what and where the person was.  It was oftly funny to Zorakuba, and Mink looked over at him questioningly.  Zorakuba gestures with his head towards a dark place in a loft like space that was out of sight.  There, Mink could make out the silhouette of a man.  "He's with us..." Zorakuba said quietly so only the members and Mink could hear. 
      They gave silent nods before looking back to the now enraged  (shocking..  Akushima mad? Wow) Akushima.  He pointed an accusing finger to the group and screamed at them.  "DON'T MESS WITH ME YOU DAMM PUNKS!" He screams as he pulls out his microphone.  Then the silhouette that was known as Canterbury moved.  Without even making a sound he snuck down and behind the police and crazy Akushima.  He was in full view of the Scratch members and Zorakuba.  (He looks like the picture up above but his hair is in a messy ponytail).
     Canterbury smirked before pulling something from his belt.  A concealed dagger.  That's when Zorakuba and the others knew that they were about to start fighting.  He made sure Chef was securely in his pocket before reaching to his belt, getting ready to pull out one of his best and favorite inventions.  A simple but complex looking gun.  It didn't fire regular bullets either.  No no it was a special weapon.
     Suddenly, Canterbury smirked and snatched the megaphone before Akushima had time to react.  Akushima turned with rage at the unexpected action and screamed at him as he tried to get it back.  The other officers didn't know what to do, but the Scratch members attacked, using the surprise to their advantage. 
       Zorakuba pulled out his pistol and aimed at Akushima with a smirk.  Akushima seemed to realize what Zorakuba was doing at that moment and a look of horror and utter rage was seen on his face.  Zorakuba aimed and fired.  A small burst of light shot from the pistol.  What happened next was.....

Option 1: (He hits Akushima)
Option 2: (He misses)

(I am so sorry for the late chapter and the shortness of it but I wanted to include this option.  What you choose will determine if there is a bonus end in the story, and if you're worried about me discontinuing the mink route don't worry since I will finish it depending on what you choose.  If you don't get the bonus end I will just go ahead and finish it up and then start with a new route.)