Delicate Flower

Hello my loves
This book has been born just a few days ago when I was supposed to revise for an exam (very mature) and I was so astonished by the idea of it that I immediately starting building the plot.
I hope you guys love this little glimpse of it and I'll start uploading new chapters soon.
Please tell me what you think as always! I would love to hear your opinion!
Take care
–theladyandthefox

Delicate Flower
© 2019, TheLadyAndTheFox
All rights reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, stored in a database and / or published in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the author.

Delicate Flower
I n t r o d u c t i o n

Little Juliette has been living inside their small cottage all of her life. With limited acquaintances, she's as naïve and pure hearted as it gets. She's kind, caring and helps her mother in their farm work. However, Juliette's peaceful life came to an unexpected end. With her mother dying of an incurable disease, pure and naive eighteen year old Juliette had no choice but to live with her aunt who works in the royal castle.
Prince Maximus is famous for his blood tinted reputation. Blood thirsty and arrogant, the neighboring kingdoms and his own were petrified of him. Known for his short and unforgivable temper, everyone preferred to avoid his company.
When fate decides to join the two in an unexpected setting, something unfamiliar sparks between them.
When an injured mysterious man abruptly shows up in the maids hall at night, naïve little Juliette immediately ushers to his help and mends his wounds. Unbeknownst to her, however, she was helping the very prince she feared the most; flesh and blood.
Mesmerized by Juliette's good hearted nature and kindness despite her unawareness of his status, Prince Maximus couldn't help but find her intriguing.
After all, opposites do attract.

D e l i c a t e
f l o w e r

THE MAP

• THE CHARACTERS •

• THE CHARACTERS •

KING MAXIMUS OF VOLKEÏ