🏫 School : bumping into a moron*

Ok! this is it my life is totally ruined, no, I just began school, it's not like it's the end of the world or anything

Lost in my thought, my hands clutched my books tightly towards my chest as I tried not to be seen as I walked through the hallway. Walking lightly all thanks to my flats, observing my steps on the marble floor as my head hung low, my vision mostly on people's feet than their faces.

Moving in a zigzag motion, avoiding possible push or shove from other students.

Where's my first class? I am so screwed!

The smell of fragrance engulfed my breathing space as I approached my locker, looking upwards as the perpetrators passed by me. They were a group of three blonde girls, adorned in matching skintight denim trousers coupled with Amber crop tops and black high top sneakers, chatted with each other with no care in the world, getting everyone's attention either due to their loud mouths or their insanely unbearable heavy perfume.

Triplets? Why do I care anyways?

Resigning to my previous posture, I turned due west to my locker after the huge clock which hung on the ceiling in the hallway, Immediately bumping into someone with my books and stationery falling off my hands, "Hey! Watch it you moron!" Rubbing my head and squinting to the pain. I had definitely not wanted my first day of school to be like this, I opened my eyes slowly only to come face to face with my offender, he held a smile and offered his hand out to me, all I did was stare at his hand in confusion, no one had ever showed this kind of help to me in a very long time, not even noticing my presence well except my mom.

What does he want? Get up! Before he thinks you're weak

Then the spell was broken, I shrugged off his hand and stood up myself, picking my books and stationery in the process not wanting to show I'm a damsel in distress and went off to my first class, that's if I know where that is though.

Damn! Why did I not take the manual like mom advised?

"Hey!" The mysterious boy called out.

Just ignore him, he'll get tired eventually and probably leave me alone.

Increasing my pace as I went in the opposite direction but stopped abruptly when he called out once more.

"I haven't seen you around here before, do you by chance know where our history class is K-a-t-i-e B-r-o-o-k-s?" Waving my history textbook in the air which I had mistakenly left out while in a hurry to leave.

Approaching slowly, clearly embarrassed. "Thank you." I put on a fake smile as I retrieved my textbook.

Great! Now I'll be an object of ridicule for the bullies, he seems to be in my class, just great another moron is joining in the class I clearly do not know where it is 

"You're clearly welcome." His grin widening by the second.

"Do you know where our class is?" A smirk playing on his lips.

I had to pull myself together deflating my ego, all I could muster as an answer was to shake my head in a No.

"Just follow me then, we wouldn't want to be late now do we?" He offered

"Lead the way." I reluctantly replied as I rolled my eyes following after him towards the second class down the hall.

Sitting at the available seat, I looked around only to see some serious, funny, pale, normal and scary looking faces, the only recognizable face was the mysterious boy who just had to look at my direction at the same time.