i'm the Maid

"don't forget that we need the right information , everything! don't forget to use your gadgets.

"yes sir."

"And from now , you need to act normally in front of them don't show your emotions , don't do the things that I told you in front of them try to look normal . Forget everything just one thing : your goal."

"yes sir."

"Okay sir “

“Okay let’s go. Inspire expire inspire expire . Calm down you must be in the skin of the character ., from now  you aren’t Juliette anymore . You are?’

“ I’m Krista  Kleyla . The new maid .”

“Perfect.” Josh smirked  looking at my  white apron .

“Ready?”

“Yeah.”

He knocked  on the door three times . slowly , making me shiver . it is the hardest mission I’ve ever hard , I was stressing too much .  But the good thing is : they will pay me to do it .  I’m working with those spies since  I met them . they promised to me a big sum of money if I succeed  . I need to accomplish it .

My hands were sweating too much , I achieved many missions but this one is scaring me a lot . I cannot understand why exactly .

A tall good-looking guy opened the door .

“Ah Liam hey man !” Josh faked a  smile & hugged  Liam , that  honest boy who doesn’t know what we will do to him or to them , to One direction , that famous boysband .

Josh acted nicely in front of  him , it surprised me a lot , I’m habituated to see him screaming injures everytime someone speaks about One direction .

Josh was One direction’s Old manager , they fired him because he was too obsessed . he was rough with the fans & always thinking of money , that’s why the boys changed him. And  now he has another goal , not to see 1D shining , but the opposite.

“ I missed you man.” Liam smiled warmly  without knowing what will happen to him and his friends .

“they are young , they can be influenced easily , that’s a plus for us.” I remembered Josh’s speaks  two hours before .

Liam fixed me  :" she is??"

"Ah i forgot to untroduce her , sorry haha .” Josh laughed nervously .

“she is Krista…… the maid you know , .. your maid guys .”

“ah ok , nice to meet you …Krista.” Liam smiled softly , 

"hello." i grinned as i adjusted my cloths quickly. i stared at him for a while : it was the first time i saw a celebrity in the flesh . he was beautiful. Josh pushed me slightly , i woke up and stammered then glanced at him . He gave me a look.

Liam opened the door widely and welcomed me . he showed me the way to the  huge living room.

"well i think i'm leaving bye Krista." Josh smirked , letting me With Liam Payne near the entrance.

i nodded and followed liam to the living room  where all the 1D members were sitting . 

i had a little heart attack .

"guys say hi to Krista  ! she's our new maid !" Liam shouted making Louis, Harry,Liann & Zayn stare at me .

i just started it idk if its good hope u liked it :) i wrote just that if u want to me carry on just say it #love -zineb oh and thanks for the votes that u left on "stuck on a desert island wtih Zayn Malik"