Chapter 47 - Girls Night ✔

Comincia dall'inizio

"Whatever, let's get this party started. I need to get in the buzz" she says and then takes Al from me. "Hey sexy, how is my baby doing" she coo's at him in a baby voice. "I swear everytime I see him, he has gotten more handsome then before, his going to be a heartbreaker, I can already see it" she says.

"You say that everytime you come here" I say to her laughing.

"So? It's true, you do have the most handsome little guy in the world." She says and kisses him.

"Let me take him, I need to give them their bath and feed them so they can go to bed" Steph says as his standing up with Ales in his arms.

"Can't you do that later, I didn't even have 10 minutes with him yet" she says.

"Aurora hand him over! They have a schedule that we keep them on and it is time for their bath" I say as I stood up and took him from her and was about to head up with Steph, when he stopped me.

"Baby it's fine, you stay I'll handle it" he says and then kiss me and then takes our son in his other arms and walks out the room.

"I swear you are the luckiest bitch I know! His such a great man, plus his hot as fuck! And he makes gorgeous babies, lucky bitch" she says and I just laugh.

"Well he does have an equally HOT brother" we here Dante says as his making his way into the room and the look on Aurora's face causes Gio and I to burst out laughing as she didn't see him coming in but we did.

"Seems like someone's tongue-tied and I never knew that was even possible" Gio says chuckling.

"Shut up you shouldn't talk, we'll see when Zee gets here" she says and Gio and I just laugh as he isn't into my sister.

***

3 hours later, all the girls were here and we all were dressed but they decided that they didn't want to go to the club so early as it's only after 7 so we were on our way down the stairs to the bar area so the girls can have their few drinks and I decided to join them tonight as I haven't had a drop of alcohol since I found out I was pregnant with the twins, over 2 years ago as the twins is currently a year and 7 months old.

"You guys look hot! But Kiara does Steph know what you're wearing?" Elijah asks and I just shake my head no to him and all the guys burst out laughing.

"This should be good" Dante says through his laughter.

"What should be good?" We hear Steph say as he comes walking down the stairs.

"Dante holding Aurora's hair back tonight, when she pukes all over the place" Gio says saving the day as usual, his always so quick on his feet.

"What the Fuck are you wearing?!" Steph asks as soon as his eyes landed on me.

"A dress and I thi-" Aurora tried to save my ass, keyword tried as Steph immediately cut her off.