33

When you argue with them. Got7 as your best friends

B A M B A M

You: Hey Bam, you wanna know something?

BB: Umm I guess

You: I bet I can do more dabs than you in a day.

BB: There is no way you can do more dabs than me. I am the dab master, the dab god.

You: Ha. Ha. Ha. pfffft the dab god. Really? Give me a break.

BB: It's true I dab every morning when I wake up, when I am happy or just because I feel like it.

You: OH YEAH?! Well I dab once every 5 minutes no matter what I'm doing. If I'm in the restroom I dab. If I'm talking I dab.

BB: Whatever if that's what you say... liar

You: I'm not a liar, it's true

BB: liar

You: no I'm not

BB: ok...... liar ( ̄ω ̄)

You: OK YOU KNOW WHAT?! I'M DONE. YOU WIN YOU ARE THE DAB GOD щ(゜ロ゜щ)

BB: HAHAHA YES I WIN

You: Ok wanna grab something to eat now. All that yelling made me hungry

BB: Ok. Wanna eat pizza

you: uh YES is that even a freaking question

Y O U N G J A E

YJ: THERE IS NOT A CLOOOUUUD~~(* ̄0 ̄)θ~♪

You: youngjae

YJ: NEO TTAEMUNE NAN~~ ♪٩(✿′ᗜ‵✿)۶♪

You: YOUNGJAE

YJ: oh what you called me?

You: yes I did call you.

YJ: ok well you got my attention what do you want?

You: can you please be quiet I am trying to do my homework.

YJ: but whyyyy I need to practice my beautiful vocals and keep them in good condition.

You: well I kinda can't concentrate when you are singing at the top of your lungs.

YJ: well that seems like a personal problem.

You: ok I don't care. Can you just please be quiet if I don't finish this I will fail the class.

YJ: NOOO I don't want too!

You: UGH FINE WHATEVER

YJ: hey m/n I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell at you and not listen to you.

You: I know it's ok.  I didn't mean to yell at you either I was just kinda annoyed. I'm sorry.

YJ: ok I forgive you wanna go get some ice cream once you finish your homework?

You: sure and while we are at the ice cream parlor you can sing as much as your little heart wants.