JAEBUM

~Short Imagine~

I sat on my bed and Jaebum decided to take a seat right beside me. "That's a little close don't you think?" I laughed. "Mm, not really," he smiled.

"Uhm, okay," I smiled slightly, looking away. Then, I suddenly felt a hand on my thigh. I looked back at him.

There was a look in his eyes, a look I've never seen. A look that made me feel a certain way. A way that compelled me to him. It was a look that was telling me to do things. Bad things. Good things. Suggestive, inviting things.

"Jaebum," I said, still looking into his eyes. "Yes?" he said, a grin slowly appearing on his face. I leaned in closer to him, just until our faces were mere inches apart. I let my gaze drop to his lips, then back to his eyes.

It's like this look he gave me was some how controlling me. It was telling me to go closer to him. It was telling me to strip my clothes, turn off the lights and let magic happen.

It was telling me to love him.

I finally leaned in and kissed him. I had finally bitten into the apple. And it felt so good.

"M-Mm," I slightly moaned out as Jaebum sucked on my lower lip. My hand started traveling down JB's torso, stopping at the bulge in his pants.

"A-Ah," Jaebum moaned into my mouth from the touch of my hand.

I pulled Jaebum's pants down, revealing his massive erection. "Someone's excited," I giggled. "M/n~" Jaebum complained.

"Okay, okay," I said, kneeling in front of him before I put my mouth on his hard cock.

I slowly started to suck, causing Jaebum to groan softly. "Ah~" Jaebum moaned as he thrusted into my mouth, causing me to gag.

I immediately stopped, glaring at him. "S-Sorry baby," JB stuttered. I smirked slightly as I continued to suck.

I took in more of his length, deep throating him. I gripped onto his thighs as he laced his fingers through my hair, gently pulling at it. I sucked harder and quicker, bobbing my head up and down, which caused him to pull my hair harder.

"I-I think I'm c-close," Jaebum managed to get out between moans. I hummed, creating gentle vibrations on his dick. He moaned louder, pulling my hair hard, causing me to moan in response, creating more vibrations.

Jaebum finally came into my mouth.

I was caught off guard by the sudden liquid in my mouth and wanted to spit it out, but, what was I supposed to do?

I swallowed everything, then pulled away, wiping the corner of my mouth. I was somewhat shocked at the slight fruity taste Jaebum had, but I had no problem with it.

"You didn't have to swallow that you know," Jaebum laughed. "Then what was I supposed to do? Spit it out on you? Besides, you taste fruity anyways." All Jaebum did was wink.

"I don't even know how to respond to that."

Jaebum laughed. "Now come here baby boy, it's my turn to pleasure you," Jaebum said with a smirk.

My cheeks blushed. I laid on the bed and let Jaebum do what he wanted.

He slowly pulled my pants down, revealing my underwear. Jaebum said nothing and smirked.

I huffed, looking away with my still blushed cheeks.

Jaebum gently palmed me through my underwear. I shivered at the sudden arousing touch.

JB smirked at my actions, and pulled my underwear off.

He grabbed a bottle of lube from his bedside table, lubing up his cock before continuing. He then slowly started to push into me. 

I gasped at the sudden pain, but slowly eased into the in and out motion, gently rocking my hips in sync with him. "You like that baby boy?" Jaebum asked huskily.

"Y-Yes," I struggled to get out.

"Good~"