Wattpad Original

Original Edition: CHAPTER 24 - AURIE

September 8 | After Midnight

With the mattress behind my legs, my feet left the floor. Zyr pressed a knee against my throbbing sex and ushered me higher up the bed. My purple dress bunched at the hips, and I reached behind me to unzip it. However, Zyr clutched my face and kissed me so thoroughly that I gave up fighting the dress to give all my attention to what he was doing to my Soul.

The driving plunge of his tongue made me lose control. It also caused flickering lights overhead. "Is that you?" He glanced up. Nodding, I forcefully dragged him back to me, and he growled in excitement. The sound raised the hair on my arms. I was making out with a werewolf. Let that sink in, Aurie. We parried, thrusted, staked claims with the passionate kiss.

The urgency was unlike anything I had ever experienced. He ripped off his grey button-down and black t-shirt. My saturated lady parts bucked against his crotch when our bodies realigned. The lace panties were no barrier; nor was my heaving chest restrained by the black lace bra.

As I breathed in his fire, my hands raced over his back. My fingers traced his spine to the base of his skull, and I wantonly shoved his burning mouth toward my breasts. His five o'clock stubble grazed my skin and marked me his.

Shaking his head, Zyr resisted the greedy attempts to get his sensual mouth where I wanted it most. He studied me, biting his lip, as he flattened his hand at my throat and held me inert.

"Shh, shh, shh. Calm down, honey." He stroked a finger to my lips to shush my airy whimpers of anticipation. When his fingertip touched my mouth, I curled my tongue around the digit, and Zyr grunted in pleasure. "You're asking for it, beautiful," he chuckled.

Moaning, I raked my eyes over his muscular torso as I sucked his finger. The obvious bulge at the front of his jeans said he wanted it as much as I did. He restlessly moved a hand over the thick, corded dick print, and I rocked sinuously...

...wondering what the hell I was doing. It was so out of character, but it felt so right. I had never had a one-night stand. I couldn't even categorize my former sex life as freaky. Thinking back, my encounters had been mostly "functional."

I mentally checked my tipsy-meter, but I wasn't drunk. Maybe this time was different because of how much I wanted him.

Zyr tugged his finger from my mouth and splayed both hands on my breasts. He used the wet fingertip to stroke a nipple while he rubbed and massaged. Yanking off the bra, his slippery, hot tongue swirled dizzying circles from crest to crest. He kissed, licked, sucked, nibbled. I lay gasping and undulating against him.

"You feel incredible," he groaned. "It's hard to believe you're..."

Dead? I shivered, but he quickly took away the chill. With a groan, he squeezed the dusky peak of my breast and sucked my nipple deeper into his mouth. Crying out, I felt it between my legs. Like a golden thread from the tip of my breast to my clit. If I was wet before, I was molten now.

I tried to touch him, but he clutched my wrists and held my hands hostage. "This is about you. You've already done enough for me," he said. I didn't know what that meant, and I didn't care. I lacked the wherewithal to think beyond what he was doing to my body.

Or, at least, I thought I did until I shifted on the downy white duvet, and the smell of Mys' cologne wafted up, a veritable aphrodisiac. My face tightened with yearning, and the heat of desire flared hotter. I wanted them both, and I was coming to realize they both wanted me. Closing my eyes, I wondered what it would be like if we did have a threesome.

Up to this moment, I hadn't imagined any of this happening. Randomly, here I was, engaged in a one-night stand with a werewolf. How much crazier would an adventurous threesome with the werewolf and my guide to the Afterlife be?

Zyr dragged the purple dress the rest of the way down my legs and tossed it away. I was left in nothing but undies and heels. He dropped biting kisses from my breasts to my lips, and I felt him tugging down my panties. This was it. I could pump the brakes or speed into reckless abandonment. My body needed him inside.

After he impatiently ripped off the lingerie, I braced for penetration, but Zyr lowered himself between my legs. "Oh, my God!" I gasped, stunned when his tongue glided over my sex.

"Don't pray for me," he rumbled with a seductive grin.

As he parted the folds of my cooze, he exposed the hard nub of my clit. He toyed with it using his lips, tongue, teeth, releasing satiated sounds of oral sex. Mounting ecstasy made my legs quiver. "Zyr, please!" I begged as I rocked harder and faster to meet him.

"Don't rush it, honey. Enjoy it."

"Uhn! Oh, God!"

Breathing heavier, he murmured deliriously in a foreign language and turned and bit the inner flesh of my thigh. The swift flare of pain blossomed to incredible pleasure. My shoulders caved forward in a full-body quake.

He returned to devouring me, and I draped my legs over his broad shoulders. My patent leather pumps gleamed against the dusky skin of his muscular back. He buried his nose in my pubic hair and inhaled with a swear of bliss, gathering me closer.

"I wish you were mine for more than a night," Zyr surprised me by saying. But I couldn't focus on the admission. My pelvis canted forward to take more of his tongue-lashing. He showed me what it meant to be wild as he French-kissed my sex. My fingers got lost in his lustrous hair, but I didn't have to guide him. I couldn't have if I wanted. Oral simply hadn't been a part of my past life.

"What would you do with me if I were yours?" I managed to ask.

Zyr used his thumb to stroke my swollen clit while he whispered, "I would show you there's so much more to live for, and I would..." Grunting, he pushed two fingers into my quaking body and rubbed something inside that released my strangled outcry.

I shuddered uncontrollably as the burst of near-orgasmic pleasure made the surround sound system power on. Indie pop started up with drums and base. Flashing a wry half-smile, the detective peered up at me. "I thought this was supposed to help," he said. Indeed, if no-strings sex was what had been missing from my life, why wasn't it keeping me from poltergeisting out?

"Don't stop!" I gasped.

"You need it? Mm," he moaned.

A hoarse scream built in my throat as my arrogant and sexy tormentor massaged my G-spot and tongued my clit. His teeth scraped the sensitive erogenous zone before he went back to laving it worshipfully. Oh, my damn. What was he doing to me? I clenched my eyes shut while my lower half levitated from the bed. I felt like a bowstring ready to fire.

I strained for what was right there, right within reach. Zyr suddenly gave my clit a sultry suck, and I lost it. "Hahn! Zyr!" I wailed. The climax was like a star collapsing and expanding endlessly in my core. As I fell apart, the detective rose to watch the evidence. I tried to cover my face, but he tugged away my hands.

"I want to see you," he said as we faced off. His chest rose and fell faster with lust. He palmed his dick while his relentless amber irises cataloged my every move until the last convulsion subsided, and I lay spent. Even that wasn't enough. He finally bowed over my sated body with his lips to mine and whispered, "With enough time, I would show you a life that leaves no unfinished business. Ask yourself if this is all you want, Aurie. Wake up for me."

What more was there? I drew the pillow over my face, exhaled a groan and inhaled the scent of Mys. Then I knew what more. I knew what I wanted. I wanted them both.