"You're an ass," Jimin spat, putting on his hat, staring at Taehyung before sighing, rubbing the back of his head. "You know..you shouldn't be getting so close to that one kid. It's only bad news. The last thing Hobi needs is to get rid of rumors about your sexuality...I like that you have a friend that's normal but...you need to be careful. He might not be fond of him."

Taehyung stood up and hugged him, kissing his cheek. "Don't worry about me, Jimin-ssi. I'll be fine, haha. Plus. They'd just be rumors. We all know I'm not gay, especially for some kid...he's the gay one. See you in the morning?"

"Only if you bring me donuts," jimin teased, exiting the room and closing the door behind him. Taehyung's smile disappeared and he cracked his knuckles, hissing while unlocking his phone again using his thumb to scroll through the documents that were sent to him some months ago.

Especially the one that he was currently on.

Name: Jungkook age: 20

Information: Lives in Seoul, live with 1 male

Likes : N/A

Dispose of by: xx/xx/xx

Taehyung nodded and looked over his shoulder, staring at the door with a serious expression. He hated these damn deadlines, they put way too much pressure on him in these types of situations, even though this was the first time he felt stuck in a situation. Why was this the person he had to expose? The weak frail person? It made no sense.

"First it was to kill off bad people and competition but now I just think these idiots get off on knowing they have control over us," he muttered, turning his attention back to the bag to get a new pair of comfortable clothes out.

He took off the ripped shirt and replaced it with a white, black and red hoodie, ruffling his hair to mess it up. He left the pants he had on and shoved the ripped shirt in the bag. He threw the bag over his shoulder and walked out of the dressing room, yawning while looking at his watch. The concert had lasted a lot longer than it was supposed to but he blamed it on the girls that had attempted to climb onto the stage.

Why can't we just get rid of people like that? The crazies and sasaengs?

"Because. We can't just kill anyone you we dislike," Taehyung answered himself, turning the corner, adjusting the mask on his face. He stopped as he heard voices, looking straight ahead to see two very familiar figures.

"Jin-hyung, Joonie said I needed to bring him back something to eat so you'll have to deal with taking me to a 24-hour market," Jungkook whined, tugging Jin's arm. Jin Rolled his eyes and puffed out his cheeks, nodding in agreement.

"Fine fine. Only because you're cute and I can't resist you," he teased while pinching Jungkook's cheeks, making the younger Scoff and slap his hand away.

Taehyung frowned, not really wanting to bump into the one male that was causing him so much unknown trouble. But, despite that, Taehyung quickly smiled and jogged to them. "Jungkook-ah. Jin."

"That's Seokjin-hyung to you," Jin Scoffed, looking away as Jungkook looked at him, smiling.

"I forgot how amazing your concerts were! Compared to last time I went, you both have improved a lot!" he said with his classic bunny smile. "When Jimin said your charisma got better I-I didn't expect that! You guys had the sex appeal of strippers up there, that last performance was erotic!"

Taehyung smiled back and playfully bowed. "I do my best to deliver an unforgettable performance."

"That probably left an unforgettable mess in Jungkook's pants," Jin scoffed, making Jungkook turn around and glare at him, holding up his fingers.