68.Iceland adventures

Krist pov

This time I've planned the surprise as he always has a thought to travel to Iceland to witness Aurora borealis and aurora australis. And I really want to fulfill this wish.

This winter will be awesome if my arrangements will go perfectly the way I've planned. My sweet icy surprise to him. We're married for some years now but I feel it's like yesterday we fall in love and got married. It's always a new feeling for me till now. Everyday I think I go through the same overwhelming and mushy mushy feelings and it's increasing more and more as the time passes. We're growing more stronger than before.

We're quite successful in our career and having lovely blessed families is a true blessing to us. We've not thought about the addition of new family member yet cause I'm not yet ready to share him with anyone. It's not that I sound possessive and clingy but I'm. Yes I want him in every possible way. We'll eventually welcome our new member when the time will come.

Iceland is a wonderland full of beautiful places and scenery. Singto is so much amazed. He said, " Love, you fulfilled my ultimate Icelandic bucket list."

After landing, we stayed at a hotel in Reykjavík. the world's cleanest, greenest, and safest cities. Its vibrant culture, street art, and music scene attract artists and art lovers from all over the world. The city is filled with fantastic restaurants, cafes with ambiance, and breweries, delicious and traditional local foods, drinks, and craft beers. Walking with him among the colorful, Nordic-style houses of the old city feels like being in a fairy tale.

Iceland is a hot destination in every sense. The intense volcanic activity underground, countless hot springs here amazed me. The most famous and most luxurious spa is the epic Blue Lagoon, located in the middle of a rugged lava field near the international airport. We enjoyed a relaxing dip in the hot spring in the middle of nowhere and a luxurious treat in one of the famous geothermal spas, definitely an exotic bathing ha ha...

We visited and were stunned by spouting geysers, wander along the gap in between the continental plates, and felt the spray of an enormous waterfall on our face. We saw the ultimate Golden Circle. And the Golden Circle gave us the opportunity to explore rare geological features.

 And the Golden Circle gave us the opportunity to explore rare geological features

After visiting some places we spent the evening in the hotel. And Singto explained this phenomenon of the northern lights, every culture lucky enough to be graced with their presence had formed its own myth about what the northern lights where and why the sky would light up and dance. These are too many to list here but a few are simply too wonderful not to be mentioned.

In some cultures it's believed that the Auroras Borealis are spirits that have been angered, to mend them and calm their angry souls, rituals of dance and song are performed. In Finland it's said that the lights are caused by an arctic fox as it runs through the freshly fallen snow its tail sweeps the ground, twirling snow up in the air, again causing the northern lights. In Alaska, the northern lights are believed to be the souls of hunted wild game, some believe that the northern lights are our creator reminding us of his/her eternal love.