48.Graduation ceremony and Pool party

Krist pov

Singto is going to graduate, I don't know why but I'm feeling a little gloomy... And I'm happy at the same time... The gloominess is thinking about the absence after his graduation... he will go for his residency to somewhere else we don't know yet. But at the end my excitement and happiness shadowed the gloominess of my mind. Wow singto is going to graduate and stepping into another level more close to achieve his goal. And I'll support him in every step of his journey.

Finally it's the graduation day. I've prepared a surprise for him in my dorm. All our family will come to attend the graduation ceremony. And we the juniors are preparing for ceremony. We'd taken the responsibility and finally everything settled perfectly. I'm now with him, he's getting ready in his graduation gown.... Wow he's looking stunning. I'm really falling for him again seeing like this, my mouth is agape staring at him. He said, "what? Isn't it looking good... Why are you staring like that..." I said stammering, no it's looking marvelous, you're looking so stunning that I'm again falling for you very hard, oops I forgot to resist it and blurted everything out.... He smiled and said, "I'm glad and honored to make you feel that way, thank you dear for coming into my life and brightening it more and making me feel the unrecognizable emotions. I love you so much." I said I should say these things and I feel the same way too.

I checked his graduation gown once more and make the color a bit straight and said everything is perfect, let's go... When the ceremony will start I think parents will reach that time. He said, "I'm not ready to go out yet...." I asked, why? He said winking at me, "give me my usual dose of medicine neither I can't go and stand there for so long." I said you're getting more and more naughty day by day but today it's your day so I won't deny anything to you. I kissed all over his face surprising him. Yeah I won it.

When he gave his graduation speech I got a bit emotional, I couldn't believe time really passed so fast. It's not long we met and now he's graduated. Our parents congratulated him. And said, they've arranged a pool party day after tomorrow. It's good that it's day after tomorrow not today because it'll be good for singto to spend his time with his friends. And I've also prepared something for him in my dorm.

We enjoyed the night together, I surprised him, I'd baked a cake for him and prepared a gift then a simple candle light dinner. I enjoyed being with him feeling his heartbeats and neverending love affection whether it's cuddling or tickling or the sweet kisses or him humming of my favorite songs and I always love to hear him sing for me. He has a very sweet voice.

The pool party was in one of my family's villa. It's quite wonderful. The colorful drinks, everyone's colorful outfits, the games, the cake cutting ceremony, everything was funful.