66.Sangkran

Singto pov

After coming from the vacation, work started as usual... In this profession no holidays actually but we take it when we need it for relaxation.

We've been so busy that it's been two or three months we've not visited our families but they come often as they know our difficulties... our lovely families. So we'll get to visit them when we'll get some days off.

We got three days off finally. Going to celebrate sangkran with family yeah. Playing with water is so much fun that to with your love and loved ones.

We joined our family and friends to celebrate the festival... This is an important event on the Buddhist calendar, this water festival marks the beginning of the traditional Thai New Year. After paying reverence to our ancestors which is an important part of Sangkran tradition, we joined our friends to throw water. My sister is absent this time, she's staying abroad and busy. I miss her much. Anyway our close friends are here and we're here celebrating....

I saw Krist is laughing and enjoying with his friends. He's looking as gorgeous as ever maybe even more if that's possible.

The wet looks he's radiating now is making me unbearable to resist the urges

The wet looks he's radiating now is making me unbearable to resist the urges. It's like a strong temptation... Suddenly I'm feeling hungry. The anticipation to touch him is coming in an instance.The way water is sliding over his body...ahh I'm going crazy... Let me be the water on his body.... The smile and laughs are like beautiful ornaments covering him.... I didn't know I've a beast side, how I want to take him from here and bite him, sucking and nibbling every spot... pounding him to oblivion... making love like never before.......ahh I'm really turning into a beast... It's like beauty and beast combination.... But here my handsome stunning love and the beast me....woah what's really happening to me!! I'm surprising myself seeing the effects of Krist on me....after years of togetherness still he can able to burn me in my desires and making me dance on the flames for him...no it's actually I'm discovering and experiencing new desires day by day, time to time.

What am I even thinking in this auspicious day

What am I even thinking in this auspicious day... Ohh it's ok I think maybe because it's love anyway...😉

M tapped at my shoulder and said, " what Singto thinking through south again... Spare him for one day at least... Poor krist and you're a beast....."